Prospect Info: Official Penguins Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
From what I´ve read about Portland´s last game.. Pouliot´s goal was described as end-to-end highlight reel rush. DePo is absolutely dominating there since he came back from that injury.

There were 7 games played in the playoffs, Pouliot has 4g+9a while Seth Jones has 2g+3a on the same team. Pouliot is only 9 months older... Folks, I´m starting to be really happy we took him. Kid is having amazing season, hopefully he´s in WBS next year and we will see more of him. Maybe to give him a very little look in the first team. He has amazing talent, we very well might find a gem there.

I´ve seen only a 2 games of him, but I was impressed. And he´s only going better and better since then. If you find a link for his last goal, please let me know. I´m a huuge fan.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
From what I´ve read about Portland´s last game.. Pouliot´s goal was described as end-to-end highlight reel rush. DePo is absolutely dominating there since he came back from that injury.

There were 7 games played in the playoffs, Pouliot has 4g+9a while Seth Jones has 2g+3a on the same team. Pouliot is only 9 months older... Folks, I´m starting to be really happy we took him. Kid is having amazing season, hopefully he´s in WBS next year and we will see more of him. Maybe to give him a very little look in the first team. He has amazing talent, we very well might find a gem there.

I´ve seen only a 2 games of him, but I was impressed. And he´s only going better and better since then. If you find a link for his last goal, please let me know. I´m a huuge fan.

He's not eligible for WBS next season. It's either the NHL (not gonna happen) or back to juniors.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
How so?? Morgan Rielly is playing AHL this year, Hampus Lindholm as well... Just asking.

Pouliot could play in the AHL this year or next if his WHL season is done (like Rielly's), but not before. It's because of his age and Canadian junior hockey's agreement with the NHL.

Lindholm was eligible to play the whole season there because he was not drafted out of Canadian junior hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->