Official Nick Bjugstad Appreciation Thread

TheEkbombIsReal

Paaaaaanthers
Aug 19, 2011
Gothenburg
I can't believe Bjugstad only has 13 points, it seems like he's involved in everything right now.

I think I'm going to order a Bjugstad jersey after xmas. Hopefully the shipping to Sweden won't cost too much :cry: Worth it tho'.

Sykwitit

Mar 2, 2013
Just stopping by to appreciate him again, literally ever game just gets better and better....so fun to watch.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
I can't believe Bjugstad only has 13 points, it seems like he's involved in everything right now.

I think I'm going to order a Bjugstad jersey after xmas. Hopefully the shipping to Sweden won't cost too much :cry: Worth it tho'.

don't forget about the potential toll and import tax :(

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
If he has someone send it to him from the States, there wouldn't be any taxes I believe.

it will be import tax and toll, that's a solid 37%

it can be sent as gift and hope for the best, but there's always the risk that the toll will hit your package randomly and ruin your day

TheEkbombIsReal

Paaaaaanthers
Aug 19, 2011
Gothenburg
Yeah... being a Panther fan in Europe is not easy. I could buy pretty much any Detroit/Chicago/New York related gear out there.... but Panthers gear? Nope, if I'm lucky they have a cap but that's it :laugh:

WESEERED

#CatsAreComing
Apr 20, 2012
where you going to even find a bjugs jersey for sale? unless u do custom they dont even have it from the team store.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
where you going to even find a bjugs jersey for sale? unless u do custom they dont even have it from the team store.

Was going to buy one from the arena, when I went to the Rangers game, but, they marked it up 40 bucks higher than online($225 vs $185).

(Replica not authentic)

Not paying 360 unless Bjugstad signs it.

WESEERED

#CatsAreComing
Apr 20, 2012
Was going to buy one from the arena, when I went to the Rangers game, but, they marked it up 40 bucks higher than online($225 vs $185).

(Replica not authentic)

Not paying 360 unless Bjugstad signs it.

Its ridiculous that the only way to get one is to get a custom one.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
A little OT but does anyone remember any other team having the kind of center size that Florida has? A lot of teams have size in bottom 6 but not in the top. I don't remember seeing guys this skilled and with size as 1&2 centers...not to mention this young.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
A little OT but does anyone remember any other team having the kind of center size that Florida has? A lot of teams have size in bottom 6 but not in the top. I don't remember seeing guys this skilled and with size as 1&2 centers...not to mention this young.

arent sharks very big down the middle?

i dont think there's any team quite as big as florida, but they have to put up more numbers until i put that assesment on them

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
arent sharks very big down the middle?

i dont think there's any team quite as big as florida, but they have to put up more numbers until i put that assesment on them

Yeah getting ahead of myself but I think the skill is there. Considering they are both rookies I think it's safe to say their production will only go up from here.

Jumbo Joe is 6'4'', I don't think Coutuier is that big.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
it will be import tax and toll, that's a solid 37%

it can be sent as gift and hope for the best, but there's always the risk that the toll will hit your package randomly and ruin your day

So if Im sending a gift, its going to get hit with 37% tax? That is crazy. My aunt sends me stuff from time to time, and I only have to pick it up. The only thing that gets hit with a customs tax is stuff that I order online, and comes in with a receipt on the box.

As far as the size down the middle is concerned, just wait until Bjugstad and Barkov fill into their bodies. Its going to be a pain having our top two lines come at you with huge centers anchoring them, then have Shore, and his 6-3 frame, come along on the 3rd line. Its real exciting to think about the future possibilities, because we have never had this type of talent, and depth, down the middle, ever.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
So if Im sending a gift, its going to get hit with 37% tax? That is crazy. My aunt sends me stuff from time to time, and I only have to pick it up. The only thing that gets hit with a customs tax is stuff that I order online, and comes in with a receipt on the box.

As far as the size down the middle is concerned, just wait until Bjugstad and Barkov fill into their bodies. Its going to be a pain having our top two lines come at you with huge centers anchoring them, then have Shore, and his 6-3 frame, come along on the 3rd line. Its real exciting to think about the future possibilities, because we have never had this type of talent, and depth, down the middle, ever.

the toll do open up stuff at times if they suspect something, atleast in sweden.

most of the time, you won't get hit. even the gift thing doesn't always work - my buddy bought guitar pieces from china and ended up paying something ridiculous in tax at like 40% or something because of importing wood... and that was sent as a gift with receipt inside. ive ordered hats from US, they signed down the value to $10 and it passed through - they don't tax <$10 iirc

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
I love when..

Bjugstad collides with another player and that guy goes flying

Bjugstad takes the puck hard to the net

Bjugstad shields the puck from the defender down low

Bjugstad gets gets on his horse in the neutral zone like a train coming through

Bjugstad cuts in into the middle and then lets a wrister go

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad