Jun 1, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
upload_2020-11-18_19-45-49.png

:clap::clap:

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
New Dark Tranquillity album is a Dark Tranquillity album. Meaning it's excellent quality and entirely consistent with all of the other albums they put out.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
New Dark Tranquillity album is a Dark Tranquillity album. Meaning it's excellent quality and entirely consistent with all of the other albums they put out.

Was really looking forward to it ... but the singles have definitely underwhelmed me.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Anyone listen to any of these three:

Killer Be Killed: Sepultura/Dillinger/Mastadon/Converge side project which was released yesterday. In my cue.

F*^k The Facts-Ontario Hardcore dropped a new album yesterday. I enjoyed it.

Blood From The Soul-A Napalm Death side project/collab. Jacob from Converge sings on this one. Lou from Sick Of It All did on the first album back in 1993.

Reactions: saska sault

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Was really looking forward to it ... but the singles have definitely underwhelmed me.

I'm not much of a singles person... tend to wait for the album release.

I wasn't really into on first listen. Like I said, it was a very standard DT album... but I keep getting various songs stuck in my head, so my final assessment is going to end up being that it's pretty good.

Reactions: JBeast

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Reactions: PepperKeenan

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Tribulation's new album Where the Gloom Becomes Sound is really f***ing great, do yourself a favour and check it out, or them if you haven't yet.
I enjoy new Tribulation, as their songwriting and musicianship remains absolutely excellent and they can pull off whatever sound they go for. I also find it somewhat amusing that one of the forerunners of the "new wave" of "old school death metal" in Sweden ended up following in the footsteps of bands like Katatonia and Sentenced. That being said, while their new material is quite good and The Formulas of Death will always be my favorite album of theirs, I do miss the days of their throat slashing death metal debut album or the "what if Morbid Angel was from Stockholm?" sounds of the Putrid Rebirth EP.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
The most fun you'll have listening to a black metal album in 2021. Headbanging dracula punk. This is so far up my alley that it had already moved into my house and made itself dinner.

Reactions: sigma six

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Digging the new Fear Factory album and the new Powerwolf album seems to have more memorable songs on this album, last couple seemed to all just meld into one long song haha

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Listening to Death's 'Symbolic' at work right now. Classic album that is very underrated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad