Music: Official Metal Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
They were always one of my favorites. The past few albums have been subpar. The show I went to after their madness release was one of the least crowded shows I've ever been to for any band.

They were kinda booed playing that stupid country song live. They didn't even play safe house.

I think they needed to come back to a heavier album. Even if I liked some of the different type of songs they did like victory lap etc.

I see them whenever they come around, it's always packed. They definitely needed a heavier album. I liked some of the lighter songs, but damn some others were bad.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
I see them whenever they come around, it's always packed. They definitely needed a heavier album. I liked some of the lighter songs, but damn some others were bad.

Really bad. It was at Mr Smalls when it was like half packed right after the Madness release.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Nothing is confirmed as true yet, but spousal involvement is being investigated. I've at least confirmed this is all a legit concern w/his best friend back home. He didn't say much beyond that, but based on the wife's actions in the public eye as of late it all seems too good to not be true.

This started out being ignored by all news sites, but now it's picking up a lot of steam. The people behind it all say the authorities have had all the info from day 1 (or close to it), and are now sharing it online apparently w/police approval to do so in that it won't impact the investigation. I just hope, if it's all absolutely true, it doesn't give the supposed killer(s) a heads up to take themselves out on their own terms before they're taken in. Not that it changes anything, but at this point that's all you can hope for unfortunately =/

ANYWAY, here are 2 more good ones from the new album:

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
This started out being ignored by all news sites, but now it's picking up a lot of steam. The people behind it all say the authorities have had all the info from day 1 (or close to it), and are now sharing it online apparently w/police approval to do so in that it won't impact the investigation. I just hope, if it's all absolutely true, it doesn't give the supposed killer(s) a heads up to take themselves out on their own terms before they're taken in. Not that it changes anything, but at this point that's all you can hope for unfortunately =/

ANYWAY, here are 2 more good ones from the new album:

The whole album is pretty damn good.

Reactions: Ozz

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
This seems like the metal album of the year...

N%C3%A9cropole%20-%20HU.jpg

Also, their demos are being repressed on LP later this year, and they are killer as well.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
What are some of your favorite releases this year? Sticking just to heavy stuff:

Jesus Piece - Only Self
YOB - Our Raw Heart
Rivers of Nihil - Where Owls Know My Name
Sigh - Heir to Despair
Gost - Possessor
Hooded Menace - Ossuarium Silhouettes Unhallowed
Tomb Mold - Manor of Infinite Forms
Mongrel's Cross - Psalter of the Royal Dragon Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events