OT: Official Jersey and Merch Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
SensChirp must have been lurking.

Add the shoulder patches and this is it.

On God I will purchase the black one immediately the day it comes out if that's what it looks like. Full lift of my 'no spend' policy on Melnyk, that's how nice they are.

It would instantly become one of, if not the, best jerseys in the league. Never should've gotten rid of the 2D Centurion.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
On God I will purchase the black one immediately the day it comes out if that's what it looks like. Full lift of my 'no spend' policy on Melnyk, that's how nice they are.

It would instantly become one of, if not the, best jerseys in the league. Never should've gotten rid of the 2D Centurion.

Beat me to it. I wouldn't be able to choose between Chabot and Brady though, so I'd have to get the home and roads. We go from a bottom-five jersey set to top-five without a doubt.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I'm so annoyed that we're actually keeping our star players now that we're going to have good jerseys.

I was looking forward to being able to get a Chabot jersey in this design for $30. Now I'll have to wait at least 9 years to be able to do that.

Reactions: Rand0m

salomonster

Oct 7, 2006
Double dot
Go back to the roots. Give the fans what they want. 2d. No tweaks just the OG.

If you want to mess with something, have the heritage blacks and the heritage whites with no cream white color. Just white.

There's your 3rds.

Wrap it up.

Merch sales go through the roof.

Reactions: NB613

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
ED19E003-D52D-4219-B54F-D0FC392895D8.jpeg

I’ll hate giving Melnyk any funds but I’ll have to buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->