OT: Official Jersey and Merch Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Most brands just re-use the same templates for all teams. If there's lots of Leafs stuff in Regina, you can always try on a Leafs jacket and then order the Sens equivalent from online, they'll fit the same.
Trouble is Jersey City switched to Lids and we literally just have hats and jerseys. I don’t think there is any jackets here. I think we have an Extreme Hockey. I’ll check there. Canadian Tire used to carry Sens stuff and now they don’t. Ugh!!!!!!!!! Bastards!!!!

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Since its 90s night, I assume its just Spartacat wearing his old jersey. While hopefully its a hint at something bigger, but the Mascot re-using his old jersey isnt necessarily a big thing on its own.

Certainly appears to be the case, im with one of the other posters above, if there is some sort of plan to change up ownership, wait on the rebrand, no need to stain anything positive with Eugene's bad name imo.

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
Does anyone know of anywhere online (other than ottawateamshop), where one could purchase one of the 2d tee shirts that were being sold on "nineties night"? Or 2d hats? Ottawateamshop hasn't updated their clothing for what seems like a few years, and shipping out west is $25.

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
Any news on the jersey front? This team desperately needs a re-brand. We have by far the ugliest jerseys in the league.

And IMHO it's hard to cheer for a team like looks like shit

Last edited:
Reactions: rfournier103

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Any news on the jersey front? This team desperately needs a re-brand. We have by far the ugliest jerseys in the league.

And IMHO it's hard to cheer for a team like looks like ****

Yeah our new home and away jerseys have leaked. Apparently we will wear these for the next decade.

thumb.aspx

.....Just kidding. That abomination is our All-Star jersey.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Looks like something you would buy from Walmart or Zellers

They are the same design as our original white jerseys, only the striping is slightly different and they are Adidas.

I like them. Although, I prefer us wearing black for our home jersey because it gives us a unique color against Montreal and Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad