Not open for further replies.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
giphy.gif

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Another opportunity for a Senators let down, I suspect these dont exist or wont arrive this year which would fit with current tradition!

Pro Hockey Life just cleared out our red third jerseys for 29.99.

It's very strange to me that they wouldn't announce third jerseys at the start of the season. Wouldn't the league want to sell jerseys at the time when people are most hyped for hockey? (Second only to playoffs, but not all teams make it)

There is also the holiday season. Lots of kids are going to be asking for jerseys of our big stars like Boedker and Hainsey. Why would they risk missing out on holiday sales by not announcing the jersey early enough?

I hope these are the black 2D jerseys that @benjiv1 mentioned. They could bring them in as thirds this year, and then promote them to home jerseys next season. It would also allow them to tier the introduction of the new jerseys. Away jerseys never sell well, so if the white away 2D jersey is the only new jersey, maybe it would sell better since people would have already bought the black third.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Pro Hockey Life just cleared out our red third jerseys for 29.99.

It's very strange to me that they wouldn't announce third jerseys at the start of the season. Wouldn't the league want to sell jerseys at the time when people are most hyped for hockey? (Second only to playoffs, but not all teams make it)

There is also the holiday season. Lots of kids are going to be asking for jerseys of our big stars like Boedker and Hainsey. Why would they risk missing out on holiday sales by not announcing the jersey early enough?

I hope these are the black 2D jerseys that @benjiv1 mentioned. They could bring them in as thirds this year, and then promote them to home jerseys next season. It would also allow them to tier the introduction of the new jerseys. Away jerseys never sell well, so if the white away 2D jersey is the only new jersey, maybe it would sell better since people would have already bought the black third.

I saw that....crazy how quickly those got price slashed....my last sens purchase was a red wc ek 65, think I paid close to 250 taxes in...bought it the last day of the season lol. Everything has been strange from this organization post GMBM so i assume these jerseys being released will also be strange should they ever even occur....to be honest at this time I believe there is a change in ownership coming sooner than later and perhaps that is what's delayed or cancelled them, surely a new owner would want control over that aspect among many others.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
If I was in charge, I might even consider holding back the rebrand if the team doesn't look much better by the end of the season.

I want new jerseys to become available as people are getting excited about the team, not when everyone knows we are, hands down, the worst team in the NHL; which we might still be at the start of next season.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I want a new Sens jacket. Crappy Regina (where I live) gets absolutely no Sens stuff :( guess I’ll have to order but I hate ordering before trying stuff on. Grrrr

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I want a new Sens jacket. Crappy Regina (where I live) gets absolutely no Sens stuff :( guess I’ll have to order but I hate ordering before trying stuff on. Grrrr

Most brands just re-use the same templates for all teams. If there's lots of Leafs stuff in Regina, you can always try on a Leafs jacket and then order the Sens equivalent from online, they'll fit the same.

Reactions: tardigrade81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->