OT: Official Jersey and Merch Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
This organizations has soooooo many important things to check the boxes, I highly doubt there will be anything new with the logo and jersey front in the near future...

Who would be pulling the trigger on such a decision anyways? There is nobody in the front office that has the wherewithal to make that decision without Uncle Eug yes or no...

We can dream about a fresh start on the uni front but it is not happening soon.

New jersey is more revenue at a time when the team expects low ticket sales.

5ive4Fighting

Feb 11, 2019
Lonely end of the rink
I think a redesign should wait for a bit. I think it would be much cooler in parallel with some clear signs of ascendency, so there is some pride and momentum built into the change. Doing it now would just feel like a half hearted distraction.

Reactions: GrantLemons

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Holy crap.

Just bought a pro Karlsson 3rd jersey for $50.

Thanks for the heads up!

*EDIT* - They seem to be out of Stone jerseys :(

I checked like 3 minutes after Bi Papi's post and they were gone too. If they were there, they sure sold out quick.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Wow that is quite the deal... May have to order a Karlsson O Adidas... normally wear a M so 52 will run large but maybe I will shadow box it instead.

edit/ and ordered.

Last edited:

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
Wow that is quite the deal... May have to order a Karlsson O Adidas... normally wear a M so 52 will run large but maybe I will shadow box it instead.

edit/ and ordered.
Would 52 be wearable/look decent? I'm a M as well.

Last edited:

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Would 52 be wearable/look decent? I'm a 50 as well.
Unfortunately couldn't tell you, I havent worn an Adidas jersey yet so haven't had a chance to try them on for size. I've been told they run smaller than the same size Reeboks, though.

The jersey master @BonkTastic may have some thoughts on sizing?

Reactions: Six Assets

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Adizero jerseys seem to run a bit tighter than Reebok Edge jerseys. 52 is probably alright if you wear a medium in the older Reebok Premier jerseys, if you wear a medium t-shirt (not jersey), it'll probably be a bit baggy.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Unfortunately couldn't tell you, I havent worn an Adidas jersey yet so haven't had a chance to try them on for size. I've been told they run smaller than the same size Reeboks, though.

The jersey master @BonkTastic may have some thoughts on sizing?

I'll admit to not being super familiar with the new Adidas line. My product knowledge kind of ends with the Reebok contract.

I ordered a 54 on my EK jersey. Maybe I should have gone with a 56 (I'm an ex football lineman - we are not small folk in my family, lol)

I'm going to hit up the team store tomorrow to see if they have any Stone's in stock at the store level. I'll try on a few sizes and report back.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
2017-0567-Sizing_Chart_8.5x11.png

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013

It's difficult to recommend jerseys just on t-shirt size, because height plays a big part in it. Everybody has a very different combination of height, and body composition, and the fit of these jerseys is a bit more unique than just a t-shirt.

If ordering one of these and getting the perfect size is important, I would recommend just going to a sports store and trying on an Adizero jersey before ordering. Some of the local Sens stores apparently have in store clearance, so two birds could be killed with one Stone.

I find that these Adizero jerseys fit more snug than the Reebok Edge counterparts.

I would recommend against ever buying a size below 50, because the crests are shrunk down. I get the logic in this, they want to proportion the crest to the jersey, but it's not something I'm a fan of. This sucks for people who like their jersey to be more form fitting and fit into a 46 since there is no real middle ground between 46 and 50.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
So upon trying on the Adidas pros, they fit WAY tighter than the old RBK ones.

Whatever your old size was, go up by one size, at least.
How many Karlsson/Stone jerseys did they have left at the location you went to?

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary

hopefully this is true! I have yet to purchase a jersey with the new "3-D" senator. If they go back to the old one, I may consider it. But please god, end this Adidas charade. Why am I paying as much for a jersey made in Indonesia as I would for one made in Canada? Why are the pro jersey's no longer made in Canada?

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
hopefully this is true! I have yet to purchase a jersey with the new "3-D" senator. If they go back to the old one, I may consider it. But please god, end this Adidas charade. Why am I paying as much for a jersey made in Indonesia as I would for one made in Canada? Why are the pro jersey's no longer made in Canada?
Already debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->