OT: Official Jersey and Merch Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa

uxjbLlY.jpg

Hopefully Sens sweaters are as nice as this CHL team's or the current AHL affiliate's some day!

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
Hopefully Sens sweaters are as nice as this CHL team's or the current AHL affiliate's some day!

It has to be ownership toying with us. Why would they deprive their fan base of such awesome and likely demanded apparel?

We own the rights to the logo and we used it before so we don’t need approval from the league to switch to them.

It’s a logo that could be etched on a pillar in Ancient Rome or on a holo-t-shirt 2000 years in the future and still look relevant.

It looks even neater with gold laurels in the waist and wrists, but either way, such an awesome design.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
It has to be ownership toying with us. Why would they deprive their fan base of such awesome and likely demanded apparel?

We own the rights to the logo and we used it before so we don’t need approval from the league to switch to them.

It’s a logo that could be etched on a pillar in Ancient Rome or on a holo-t-shirt 2000 years in the future and still look relevant.

It looks even neater with gold laurels in the waist and wrists, but either way, such an awesome design.

I love both the 2-D and O and find it hard to pick between either, conversely I absolutely loath the current 3-D thing for too many reasons to list.

I am not sure about sales figures but I assume it is one of few things: the 3-D current logo is loved and sells well (Highly unlikely imo), Eugene is all about the 3-D and loves them (Rumour but seemingly likely), Spite to the fanbase (seemingly extremely unlikely), no funding or desire to fund branding and logo change.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI

Anyone else interested in owning one of the PEI Senators Jerseys, here is the link to the Demitra one. But there are 5 or 6 on the same FB page all up for auction

Matthew Weeks

Jan 29, 2019
QUESTION:

I have Premier New York Ranger Reebok Jersey in size Large.

Which size should I get in the Authentic 2.0 Jersey?

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
QUESTION:

I have Premier New York Ranger Reebok Jersey in size Large.

Which size should I get in the Authentic 2.0 Jersey?

How tall are you?

If you're average height, 52 is probably the safest option. If you aren't freakishly tall and have the ability to try it on first, I would try a 50 if you like form fitting clothing, but if you're ordering online that's a big risk.

54 will be very baggy, so if you want that sort of fit, go for that.

I'm assuming you're talking about Reebok Edge 2.0's. and not Adidas Authentic jerseys.

Last edited:

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Colour scheme is gorgeous, but I hate that logo. I never understood some people's obsession with it. Just a way worse version of the classic 2D imo.

I think one issue with the original 2D logo is that it is huge and sprawling. I think that's what the updated version tried to fix.

Another issue is that it might not translate well to various forms of embroidery and being used in small sizes of digital media. The Panthers cited this as an issue with their old leaping Panther, which is why they updated it for their new rebrand. (Not referring to the logo on the front of their home/away, but an actual updated leaping Panther logo they created).

Here's a prototype that leaked a few years ago showing how the Senators tried to make the original logo smaller.

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-10-16%2Bat%2B6.09.00%2BPM.png

I find a lot of people don't like the updated version on that concept that was posted. I don't get why people don't like it. To me, it's the best logo we could possibly go with right now. Each to their own I suppose.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
I think one issue with the original 2D logo is that it is huge and sprawling. I think that's what the updated version tried to fix.

Another issue is that it might not translate well to various forms of embroidery and being used in small sizes of digital media. The Panthers cited this as an issue with their old leaping Panther, which is why they updated it for their new rebrand. (Not referring to the logo on the front of their home/away, but an actual updated leaping Panther logo they created).

Here's a prototype that leaked a few years ago showing how the Senators tried to make the original logo smaller.

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-10-16%2Bat%2B6.09.00%2BPM.png

I find a lot of people don't like the updated version on that concept that was posted. I don't get why people don't like it. To me, it's the best logo we could possibly go with right now. Each to their own I suppose.

This needs red and black trim at the bottom of the jersey as far as I am concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad