Official IFHL draft, round 6/8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Dallas Flames Fan said:
I guess we have to wait till 9:30PM...you need to make your pick right after that OK :D

I won't be on by then.. (sleeping).. but still, IMO he should've sent in a list, also, 6 hours *will* be expired before he will be on.. I'm still having doubts..

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Mike Modano said:
I don't accept these players......

I want to think about it first. Cheers

Then don't let me draft for you..

GAh.. that and he (Mike Modano) won't be making his "official" pick within a few hours..

Ok. guess that confirms the gandour situation.

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
I think Mike Madano is stuck with Turgeon and Leetch. And I also think we should skip that other guys pick if we know he won't be here within his time limit, not trying to be a ****, just hate the slowness, worst case scenario is we get 3-4 people done, no big deal.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
jin said:
I think Mike Madano is stuck with Turgeon and Leetch. And I also think we should skip that other guys pick if we know he won't be here within his time limit, not trying to be a ****, just hate the slowness, worst case scenario is we get 3-4 people done, no big deal.

Alright, I dont' have a problem with that....Malakian, it's your turn now. PICK :D

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
The Los Angeles Kings select C Michael Handzus

LW
Marco Sturm ------- 25 ---- 2,000,000
Alexander Frolov ---- 21 ---- 1,075,000
C
Michael Handzus ---- 26 ---- 1,533,333
RW
Patrick Elias ------- 27 ---- 4,722,249.09
Sami Kapanen ----- 30 ---- 3,000,000
D
Scott Niedermayer - 30 ---- 4,000,000
Brian Rafalski ----- 30 ---- 3,000,000
G
Jocelyn Thibault --- 28 ---- 3,100,000

total payroll: 22,430,582.09

shveik

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
Hold your horses

sgandour has a legitimate reason for missing his pick. The hfboards server was down for what, 10hours today? So I say stop picking in front of him. He let the commish know, did not he, that's how we know that he will be 1/2 hour over the 6 hour limit. Otherwise, he hasn't run out of time YET! That's his reward for letting commish know? How many people would have been able to pick in 1/2 hour?? One, two max.

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
shveik said:
Hold your horses

sgandour has a legitimate reason for missing his pick. The hfboards server was down for what, 10hours today? So I say stop picking in front of him. He let the commish know, did not he, that's how we know that he will be 1/2 hour over the 6 hour limit. Otherwise, he hasn't run out of time YET! That's his reward for letting commish know? How many people would have been able to pick in 1/2 hour?? One, two max.

I totally agree...some of us here can't be a slave to hfboards during the day.

Hold it off till he picks. Besides...we're having like 8 hours of live drafting this weekend are we? What's the rush?

KingTY

Nov 10, 2002
Toronto
draft

how many rounds are we doing for tomorrow?i cant make it tomorrow so i need to send a list, but i'll be there on sunday

shveik

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
KingTY said:
how many rounds are we doing for tomorrow?i cant make it tomorrow so i need to send a list, but i'll be there on sunday

The plan is 3 rounds each day Saturday and Sunday. I suppose if you send a list of 90 players you are safe. My guess is even if you send a list of 50, you are ok, since people have different preferences. But I refuse to be held responsible if you send a list of 50 and get skipped because everybody on your list was picked :p

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
shveik said:
Hold your horses

so does my pick stand? if it don't that kind of sucks because now whats his name knows who i want to pick.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Malakian#13 said:
so does my pick stand? if it don't that kind of sucks because now whats his name knows who i want to pick.

Your pick stands...but nobody should be picking now until Sgandour make his picks. Provided that he does it around 9:30PM ET.

KingTY

Nov 10, 2002
Toronto
im almost ready to email my draft list.
however i want the person who im sending it to, to verify they got it. so would the next person whos online and who eligable to take lists, pm me so i can send it to you.
thanks

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
KingTY said:
im almost ready to email my draft list.
however i want the person who im sending it to, to verify they got it. so would the next person whos online and who eligable to take lists, pm me so i can send it to you.
thanks

Ill take it...just email it to [email protected] (for that matter anyone who wants to send me their list go right ahead)

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
shveik said:
Hold your horses

Well, the draft has been hold up for over 8 hrs now...Sgandour time has expired. M=G is on the clock but of course he is sleeping...

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Dallas Flames Fan said:
Well, the draft has been hold up for over 8 hrs now...Sgandour time has expired. M=G is on the clock but of course he is sleeping...

m=g and the dallas stars take C Denis Arkhipov

jacketracket*

6 GMs on the boards right now---I say we have a quorem, and we should start the live draft now!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad