NFL: Official Ice Breaker Thread - Whose your fav team?

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Hello,

I'm a bit new to these parts so I thought, what's a better way to get to know everyone then an Ice Breaker?!? I'd like to know everyone's favorite team.

I'll go first - Chicago Bears

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Bears - currently live in the Chicagoland area
Seahawks - used to live on west coast and Seahawks were closest team
Dolphins - loved Dan Marino growing up
Texans - love Watson & JJ, wish Pace would have drafted him instead of Mitch

Last edited:
Reactions: HFBCommenter

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
I guess the Bears are number 1, even though it's sort of a love/hate thing. I live in Chicagoland so they're who I grew up watching.

Also I like the LA Chargers. I have an account on one of their message boards and we always have a gay old time watching the Chargers and discussing them.

I also love watching Tom Terrific sling the ball around the field. I love how New England pisses everyone off just because they're better than everyone. Greatest coach and QB of all time. You don't have to like it but it's true.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Bears - currently live in the Chicagoland area
Seahawks - used to live on west coast and Seahawks were closest team
Dolphins - loved Dan Marino growing up
Texans - love Watson & JJ, wish Pace would have drafted him instead of Mitch

Agreed. Imagine buying a used Ford Focus when you could have bought a brand new Jaguar. That's essentially what Pace did. At best Trubersky is probably an Alex Smith or maybe a Matt Ryan. Watson is probably the second coming of God and Pace didn't want him. Sad!

Reactions: VickAshley

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
So you literally bleed orange and navy....but they’re number 2?
I was born in Chicago and live just ousside of it my entire life, family of hardcore bears fans but my mom's ex bf is a huge patriots fan and I just think they are better run as an entire organization than the bears ever have been at least as I have been alive so that's my fave team as far as the spirit of the thread goes (my middle name is also boston, my moms fave classic rock band) but I'm literally a way more harder core bears fan for sure.

Bengals I just always liked the uniforms and how the coach gets the most out of players that get fired from other teams or were criminals.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
San Francisco 49ers is my favorite team.

I also watch what the Raiders do, but They're going to be irrelevant in a few year. I also enjoy watching the Chiefs and Packers even though I'm not a fan of either.

Last edited:

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
1. Browns
2. Cowboys
3+ Can all go straight to hell

Lived in both cities most all of my life. Lately, I’ve enjoyed Cowboys chaos. The way Jerry runs the team has largely killed my fandom.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Wait, what? And this is the same league that has the Cowboys, Patriots, Packers, and Bears? 49er fans haven't had much to cheer about in about 5 years. How are we cocky?

I'm traveling to SJ/SF next month for work. Please tell me anything has been done in the last year to clear the trash cities off the highways or get the ridiculous amount of homeless people into shelters.

I know your senator is kamala Harris, so I'm guessing literally nothing has been done to clean up NorCal.

Reactions: Skeeterboi

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm traveling to SJ/SF next month for work. Please tell me anything has been done in the last year to clear the trash cities off the highways or get the ridiculous amount of homeless people into shelters.

I know your senator is kamala Harris, so I'm guessing literally nothing has been done to clean up NorCal.

Yeah, nothing has been done. I hate to get into politics on this board, but let's just say I'm not a fan of our "politicians".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->