Pre-Game Talk: Official Home Opener attendance Thread

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I was sort of tempted to go to the red carpet thing since it's a weekend but I don't feel like getting there 11, standing around for an hour and killing two hours before the game in Newark after, so I'll just be at the game.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I'm really torn on whether or not to pick up a Nico Adidas jersey. I'm absolutely getting an I Love to Hockey shirt if they have them.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I'm really torn on whether or not to pick up a Nico Adidas jersey. I'm absolutely getting an I Love to Hockey shirt if they have them.

I'm absolutely planning on getting a Nico Adidas jersey, hopefully it's not a pain as home openers tend to be the most hectic. I'm thinking if I get there early enough, I'll be fine.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Tickets are scarce on TM and trending higher priced on stub hub.

The best deals will be found in person at Champ Plaza via the scalpers, cash of course.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I just hate that ugly jersey so much :laugh:

:laugh: I understand why some don't like it. I really don't mind it as much as others do, especially the white ones, so I'm going for one of those.

Get the player t shirt, that's what I'm getting today if they have them.

They had plenty in the preseason, but I know people raid the store on the home opener.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
They had plenty in the preseason, but I know people raid the store on the home opener.

In the main Devils Den store I assume? I looked between the clubs that always had the jerseys on the laundromat mover and they never had any, I just never made it to the big store yet, I plan on doing that today.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I feel like I recently read that one of the parking lots closed, or became a park or something. Which one is it? We always take McCarter to Lafayette and park in that lot. That's still there, right?

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
I feel like I recently read that one of the parking lots closed, or became a park or something. Which one is it? We always take McCarter to Lafayette and park in that lot. That's still there, right?

The one you used might have been torn up for the park, but there are two new ones in the area you're thinking about: one at the corner of McCarter and Lafayette and the other at the corner of Mulberry and Edison. Both are Edison Parkfast lots with the black and yellow signage.

There's also the huge lot across from the practice rink on Lafayette that may be a closer walk if you're fine using the entrance by the Marty statue.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Shorts or jeans today?

It's going to be in the 80s out, but we're going to be at a hockey game. Tough decision.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Shorts or jeans today?

It's going to be in the 80s out, but we're going to be at a hockey game. Tough decision.

Upper bowl or lower bowl? You might need pants in the lower bowl, but should probably be fine with shorts otherwise.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
so the StudentRush ticket upgrade thing wasn't worth it at all if you already had tickets. The upgrades were at minimum $55/each (to sit downstairs)

It was certainly worth it if you didnt have tix though. They had $50 lowers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad