Apr 2, 2018
I have tickets to the arizone game jan 18th, selling below face value

Msg or reply if interested

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
If anyone wants to take their kid to the Oiler photo event let me know, I will give you my two tickets (for free) to the event on the condition they are not sold and you are taking a youngster. Unfortunately I did not win either of the draws for the McDavid or Draisatl photo ops but there is still lots to see and do at that event for the kids. PM me, first come, first gets.

Edit - tickets are spoken for.

Last edited:

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Not sure if this is legal, but for anyone who's looking for discounted tickets:

Search | SeatGeek

SeatGeek has tickets to the Preds game on the 14th for $21 USD. Use the promo code
PAYTHEBILLS
and get $20 USD discounted off the price.

Just used this same site to get tickets to the Oilers game against Carolina in February, and the discount went through.

Reactions: mullet

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
If anyone wants to see the Oilers practice on Oct 17 let me know, I have 2 tickets. (Free of course). Prefer someone who wants to take a youngster. PM me and include your email so I can etransfer you the tickets.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
If anyone wants to see the Oilers practice on Oct 17 let me know, I have 2 tickets. (Free of course). Prefer someone who wants to take a youngster. PM me and include your email so I can etransfer you the tickets.

Do you have any for this season? ;)

Rk11

Jan 19, 2017
Hey guys. Still interested in one photo day ticket for tomorrow if anyone has one! Thanks in advance! :)

Talonted

Dec 9, 2010
Flames game on 29th
Section 212 row 4
Single ticket $90

sold

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
If anyone wants to go to the Oil Kings game tonight I have 2 Loge tickets - price is FREE. Buddy I gave them to initially cant make it now.
PM me your email and I will etransfer them to you.

BCNeil

Apr 21, 2016
Anyone have experience with fansfirst buying or selling? I notice they just started with Oiler tickets today.

Ryan Giggs

There's no such thing as Scotchtoberfest
Sep 14, 2011
Bell MTS Place
Anyone have experience with fansfirst buying or selling? I notice they just started with Oiler tickets today.

The Site works very well in Winnipeg... the tickets sell, and don't come with the outrageous ticketmaster resale fees which make the official Jets Seatexchange site such a joke.

Reactions: BCNeil

jiuwan

Dec 22, 2011
How do you find the face value of your tickets? I don't see any options for it on the Oilers account manger (am.ticketmaster.com). I only see options to set prices, use recommended prices, etc.

Beerad

Aug 18, 2018
Edmonton
How do you find the face value of your tickets? I don't see any options for it on the Oilers account manger (am.ticketmaster.com). I only see options to set prices, use recommended prices, etc.

if you list them at about half what you were prior you’d be good to go.

Last edited:

jiuwan

Dec 22, 2011
Oilers - Flames: Jan 29 2020
Section: 115 (Oilers attack twice zone)
Row: 12
Seat: 1 & 2 (aisle)
$400 ($200/ea)

Reactions: Beerad

madmutter

F**king Phenomenal
Jun 6, 2009
You can ask your account rep for the retail prices for your tickets to all games, they'll send you a list.

Cam98

Jun 24, 2009
Section 103 Row 17 Seat 9 & 10
Center Ice Club Seats

I have the following games available for the season. These are great seats right in the middle of the row that is 1 row below club access. These seats also offer in-seat drink service and full access to both club sections. I accept cash and e-transfer only. All games will be sent via the Oilers Account Manager, so you must have an account to accept tickets. If you have any questions, please let me know!
You can message me on here if interested.

Saturday March 7 vs Blue Jackets $265 per ticket (FV is $326 per ticket)
Friday March 20 vs Lightning $300 per ticket (FV is $363 per ticket)
Wednesday March 25 vs Avalanche $250 per ticket (FV is $292 per ticket)
Friday March 27 vs Sharks $265 per ticket (FV is $326 per ticket)

Last edited:

echofx

Aug 15, 2007
Still have a few of our seats left for weekend games. Everything listed below face value and price is for all 3 seats.

Three seats, Section 117, Row 5, seats 5-7. Seats 6 and 7 are extra wide aisle seats. Oilers attack twice, and we're just off the faceoff circle.

Saturday, February 29th vs Winnipeg Jets $544
Saturday, March 7 vs Columbus Blue Jackets $505
Friday, March 13 vs New York Islanders $505
Friday, March 20 vs Tampa Bay Lightning $608
Friday, March 27 vs San Jose $504
Sunday, March 29 vs Anaheim Ducks $427

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->