Official HFOil Ticket Exchange 2018-19

Ryan Giggs

There's no such thing as Scotchtoberfest
Sep 14, 2011
Bell MTS Place
Is this service available to Oiler fans looking to buy / sell tickets?

FansFirst - By Fans. For Fans. No Fees.

I heard a rumor it was coming to Edmonton. It's worked well in Winnipeg / Calgary. The seller eats the fees which are generally much less than Stubhub, ect... and you don't have to deal with those money grubbing weasels at ticketmaster.

oilers106

Nov 25, 2008
Selling the following tickets for tonight’s game vs Hurricanes

Section 233 row 2 - $40/ticket - 2 available

Call or text me at 306-715-6785. Mention you are from hfboards

Last edited:

joekdo

Dec 19, 2011
SELLING: - December 20 Oilers vs. Penguins - Below Face Value!

SKY LOUNGE - SECTION A, Drink Rail $220 each/$440 for the pair FV is $510

Tickets transferred via Acct Manager

joekdo

Dec 19, 2011
UPDATED PRICE: Now $200 each/$400 per pair

SELLING: - December 20 Oilers vs. Penguins - Below Face Value!

SKY LOUNGE - SECTION A, Drink Rail $200 each/$400 for the pair FV is $510

Tickets transferred via Acct Manager

nafrelio

Aug 26, 2005
brite feuchure
I may be in Edmonton on Saturday. Thinking about taking my 10 year old to his first game at Rogers if the price is right (Oilers vs Canadians). Looking for upper bowl/cheap seats/last minute options. It's probably easy to find takers for an original 6 team, but I thought I'd ask to see if anyone on here is looking to bail on the game. Cheers, nafrelio.

Goat In A Coat

Oct 10, 2019
I am looking for a pair of tickets to the December 31 game vs the NYR. Looking for preferably upper bowl if anyone has anything available for sale.

93oilerfan93

Apr 2, 2018
I may be in Edmonton on Saturday. Thinking about taking my 10 year old to his first game at Rogers if the price is right (Oilers vs Canadians). Looking for upper bowl/cheap seats/last minute options. It's probably easy to find takers for an original 6 team, but I thought I'd ask to see if anyone on here is looking to bail on the game. Cheers, nafrelio.
Hey man i have tickets pm me!!

schteven

Sep 30, 2019
Would like to pic up some decent tickets to tomorrow's Calgary Edmonton game if anyone has some. PM me or message here.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Any tickets available for flames game tonight? There is a sh!t ton available on ticketmaster but the prices seem out to lunch

Phaser

5-14-6-1
Jun 26, 2008
Edmonton
Also looking for tickets tonight. Sister and brother in law are here from down under so would like to take them to a game for non-exorbitant price if possible!

Rk11

Jan 19, 2017
Hello all!
If anyone is not planning on attending the Oilers Photo Day, I am looking for two tickets.
Thank you in advance! :)

Oilerfan4lyfe

Mar 22, 2014
Just a heads up for out of towners looking: I bought a pair of tickets to the Oilers/Flames game on Dec 27 from Simby on here. No issues at all with the transaction, tickets were emailed to me through Oilers ticketmaster and no issues at the game. It's always a bit difficult trying to deal with someone when you don't live in the city, but I was pleased with how everything worked out (except for the fact that the game sucked).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad