OT: Official HFCaps STAR WARS Episode 7 Discussion (Warning: may contain E7 spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
I turned posts in the OT thread into a separate thread specifically for spoilers for THIS movie. If people want to speculate based on what they saw in the movie, fine. Bringing in items from existing SW story lines is beyond the scope of this spoiler thread, because it presumes people in here have seen the movie we're talking about, NOT the books and other stuff.

but whatever :laugh: title changed to remove this apparent confusion

I guess you could say that's one of the great things about the movie, it's got us thinking about the future of this story.

speaking of making you think, my brother pointed out to me that during Rey's force vision scene when you see the knights of Ren were killing everyone, some guy was about to strike down Rey (or just our point of view) and Kylo saved her (or someone). And Kylo did freak out the most when he found out a "girl" helped out BB8, on the planet Rey was mysteriously left on by someone... I don't need to spell all of this out do I?

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
So, no speculation about future films? Speculation is speculation, not spoilers. There are no spoilers, because there's nothing firm to spoil.

e; Whatever, just going to create another thread to talk Star Wars with caps fans.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
So, no speculation about future films? Speculation is speculation, not spoilers. There are no spoilers, because there's nothing firm to spoil.

e; Whatever, just going to create another thread to talk Star Wars with caps fans.

This is a semantic argument that has no bearing on the moderation of this site and ignores previous explanations. Thread content is at the discretion of moderators, and if moderators do not want to read potential spoilers that are based on material that is out there then they cannot moderate a thread. We are not having that.

Pure speculation based on the existing movies alone was already taking place here and was considered fine. Cross posting material based on franchise or related sources that may indicate the future direction of the movies is not the same thing.

So here's the deal since a few of you want to keep arguing.... both threads are being locked and if you want to talk about the subject you can go to the appropriate entertainment forums.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad