Official HF Boards Mock Draft - Rounds 4 to 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredez

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
It sucks, I had tons of steals in mind...

Vladimir Mihalik, Cristopher From Bjork, Dimitry Megalinsky, Kristopher Letang, Fredrik Pettersson, Juraj Mikus, Vladimir Sobotka, Ondre Otcenas...just to name a few

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
fredez said:
It sucks, I had tons of steals in mind...

Vladimir Mihalik, Cristopher From Bjork, Dimitry Megalinsky, Kristopher Letang, Fredrik Pettersson, Juraj Mikus, Vladimir Sobotka, Ondre Otcenas...just to name a few

and I had Ryan Mior, Marc-Andre Gragnani, Ray Macias, Cal O'Reilly, Sergei Kostitsyn, Andrew Bumagin, Nathan Davis, Vladimir Karpov, Devereaux Heshmatpour etc etc etc.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
I did pretty well for myself:
3. D Jack Johnson
29. J. P. Levasseur
56. Ilya Zubov
89. Anton Belov
93. Joe Finley
-------------------------

Caps add a #1 dman a great goalie a top6 potential guy in Zubov and some size and aggression on d. Leaves us only needing time and a centerman.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
borro said:
and I had Ryan Mior, Marc-Andre Gragnani, Ray Macias, Cal O'Reilly, Sergei Kostitsyn, Andrew Bumagin, Nathan Davis, Vladimir Karpov, Devereaux Heshmatpour etc etc etc.
I was going to use my 4th, 5th and 6th round selection to get Kalvin Sagert, Kris Letang and Tyler Hawes. Can't belive Sagert isn't selected yet.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
Crosby=Gretzky said:
I was going to use my 4th, 5th and 6th round selection to get Kalvin Sagert, Kris Letang and Tyler Hawes. Can't belive Sagert isn't selected yet.

Tell me about those guys...Haven't heard of any of them!

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
borro said:
Tell me about those guys...Haven't heard of any of them!
Kalvin Sagert is a defensemen from the Blazers listed at 6'0'', and Hawes is a winger, plays for P.E.I, has got decent size(6'3'' and 210 pounds) and Letang is a D for the Foreus, got 32 points in 70 games this year, but only 5'11''. Sagert should be picked by Edmonton in the 4th round whenever the draft is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->