OT: Official Golf Thread - One small golf tip lands Matt Kuchar in deep rough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
I have a set of King Cobra II irons that are probably 25 years old. Bought them used when I was 14 at Joe and Leigh's and only started to think about replacing them this year (I'm 27 now). I'll probably pull the trigger on a new set within the next few years, I still hit them well and they are in good shape.

On another note...Tiger's -7 through 10

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
i highly recommend srixon's z series.. which are basically present day clevelands. im cheap so i went with the older model z545. kind of wish i went with the combo set (z545/z745) but they are great clubs. dont get much press but they are a very underappreciated brand

Thx for the suggestion. Was suppose to be on the course today but ferries being full prevented us from getting in early enough to get a good sleep so it`ll have to wait til Monday

Reactions: Lobster57

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Finally played my first round at Olympic View on the Island and with my own sticks to boot. Beautiful and tough track, plenty of pictures to take. Shot 84, 43/41. Pretty happy about it, potential course to join although the Pro was honest saying they hosted many tournaments but that all members know what days they fall on well in advance.

Not sure where I`m heading for round 2 yet but can`t wait

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
We have our glow ball golf tournament tonight which is a complete gongshow. We tee off at 10 pm, using light up golf balls and end up completely tanked by hole 3. I can't wait. She's a chilly one today, though. -1 out right now.

We are a far cry from our 24 hour daylight, and teeing off at 12 am in sunny skies, haha.

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

Say Hey Kid

Bathory
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Every expert said he would break the record by 2 or 3 majors. Before the Thanksgiving car tree crash, I said no. Nicklaus competed against 20-30 guys who could win a major. Including the Asian Tour players, Tiger plays against 200-300 players, who if they have a career tourney, are capable of winning a major.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
This is a stacked US roster and still getting our ass kicked. Guess that can happen in a random weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad