OT: Official Golf Thread - One small golf tip lands Matt Kuchar in deep rough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
Boys: what’s next? Three wood caved in on me at the driving range.

Attachments

• A3BC4102-A09B-4E83-8188-81350151B9FE.jpeg
    A3BC4102-A09B-4E83-8188-81350151B9FE.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 18

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
TopGolf opened in Minneapolis a week ago. Went and tried it out yesterday.

Tons of fun! I tried most of the games... But actually liked Top Chip the best. My short game is terrible, so it was nice to practice in a fun way.

I'll definitely be returning.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA

Tons of fun! I tried most of the games... But actually liked Top Chip the best. My short game is terrible, so it was nice to practice in a fun way.

That is actually a great way to practice short game. You learn what the actual distance feels like. Not many walk off distance of a chip and know what it is supposed to feel like.

Reactions: GabeTravels

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ

Top Golf in Glendale opened up 3 weeks ago. It's about 15 minutes from home. Definitely gonna give it a go, esp. when my oldest son comes to visit.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
How about Brooks Koepka moving into the #1 slot this weekend. I actually find it engaging to see any number of players capable of playing at such a high level. The thought process has moved from "how much is Tiger gonna win by" to "wonder which guy will win this weekend. I think that's a good thing for golf overall.

Reactions: BMC

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Somebody at Turner is out of a job

Tiger vs. Phil stream made free after tech issue

Those who weren't planning on paying $19.99 for "The Match" between Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson on Friday got a break when Turner executives decided, at the last minute, to give away its stream for free.

A source told ESPN that a technical issue with the purchasing mechanism on Bleacher Report Live not only made it hard for a fan to purchase "The Match," but in some cases also made it hard for those who had purchased "The Match" in advance to see what they bought.

"We experienced a technical issue on Bleacher Report Live that impacted user access to 'The Match,'" Turner spokesman Nate Smeltz said. "We took a number of steps to resolve the matter with our main priority being to deliver the content to those who purchased the event."

upload_2018-11-23_18-36-56.png

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Somebody at Turner is out of a job

Tiger vs. Phil stream made free after tech issue

Those who weren't planning on paying $19.99 for "The Match" between Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson on Friday got a break when Turner executives decided, at the last minute, to give away its stream for free.

A source told ESPN that a technical issue with the purchasing mechanism on Bleacher Report Live not only made it hard for a fan to purchase "The Match," but in some cases also made it hard for those who had purchased "The Match" in advance to see what they bought.

"We experienced a technical issue on Bleacher Report Live that impacted user access to 'The Match,'" Turner spokesman Nate Smeltz said. "We took a number of steps to resolve the matter with our main priority being to deliver the content to those who purchased the event."

View attachment 157565

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
have had the luxury of teeing it up a few times in January which for this golfer is completely new territory. Didn`t play terrific nor horrific, played the kind of golf you`d expect having not hit em` much. Bought new irons, some Cobra`s which felt great but will require some time to get used to. Just bought a membership for the first time on the Island and looking forward to some fun times over the next year

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad