Confirmed with Link: Official: David Sklenicka Contract Terminated

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

After adjusting well last year to the North American ice, this year, he faced stiffer competition and wasn't able to crack the line-up often. He played 7 games and had 3 pts (1G, 2A). But despite the production, he didn't do as well as he did last year.

Much like Moravcik last year, he was sent to the ECHL, and instead of reporting, he prefers to return to the Czech Republic.

Updated on 7th December:

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkovsKnee

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I ate cereal for breakfast...

At any rate, glad we tried. Just like I'm glad we tried with Leskinen. Hopefully Leskinen can have more success. Two totally different players.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Man, does any team put guys on waivers the way we do?? Bergevin has signed so much garbage depth type of players, it's amazing.

I could be wrong, this could happen alot, but it sure seems we are the worst...

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Man, does any team put guys on waivers the way we do?? Bergevin has signed so much garbage depth type of players, it's amazing.

Yes, they do, other teams put lots of players on waivers. Its just not big news, so no one hears about it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
what kind of cereal?

vG3Tgim.jpg

hotcarle

Jul 10, 2009
vd, qc, ca

After adjusting well last year to the North American ice, this year, he faced stiffer competition and wasn't able to crack the line-up often. He played 7 games and had 3 pts (1G, 2A). But despite the production, he didn't do as well as he did last year.

Much like Moravcik last year, he was sent to the ECHL, and instead of reporting, he prefers to return to the Czech Republic.

Remember when him and the other guy they signed were supposed to be amazing top 4 D?

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC

He will blame this Czech guy for the shit season
Olafson and leskinen will get blamed as well
Oh and Kinkaid and later on Peca

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Moravcik was the other guy. Never happened or never materialized?

Honestly, I thought Moravcik was gonna be a decent player for us, even if only for the AHL. Big dude that seemed to play a simple game but moved the puck well enough, basically a decent pro-level player. Surprised he didn't last long and got waived before Sklenicka.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Maybe when Webs is 40 our scouting staff and awesome GM will find him a partner

Reactions: Adam Michaels

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011

Fourth line players and fifth round picks. He loves his bargains.

Reactions: BLONG7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->