OT: Official COVID-19 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Regarding the patient portal, what if you don't get it through a clinic though?
If you don't get it through a clinic, I believe the card is mandatory for them to give out, as those pop-up vaccination sites are setup by the government.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
If you don't get it through a clinic, I believe the card is mandatory for them to give out, as those pop-up vaccination sites are setup by the government.
I got mine at the government center through the county health department.

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

Pfizer is on the path for full FDA approval now. A testament to the safety of the vaccine. :thumbu:

With Walz's recent announcement of fully open by May 28th and end of the state mandate on masks by July 1st or when the adult population is 70% vaccinated (which ever comes first), let's get to that 70% so the mask mandate can end sooner rather than later! (Though I do wonder how many businesses will still require them on their own for a while after)

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I did have some serious fatigue on Wednesday after getting my 2nd shot on Tuesday. Bad enough I needed to take the afternoon off of work and took a long nap. Can't remember the last time I actually took a nap. :laugh:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I did have some serious fatigue on Wednesday after getting my 2nd shot on Tuesday. Bad enough I needed to take the afternoon off of work and took a long nap. Can't remember the last time I actually took a nap. :laugh:
I didn't have any fatigue, but I had a hell of a sore arm a few hours later... lasted about 48hrs, then was gone.

The first shot was hardly noticable, the second was very noticeable. :laugh:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
20 yo had slightly sore arm and fatigue the night of receiving his J & J. Also had a bit of trouble sleeping, but that might be due to other factors. Back to normal in the morning. Overall, very mild reaction...less than a mild, very short, cold.

Reactions: TaLoN

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
day 2 after i got my first moderna shot. felt like a bad tetanus shot until this morning. briefly had chills yesterday. today had a wave of nausea, almost threw up. have had trouble sleeping as well.

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN

Pfizer is on the path for full FDA approval now. A testament to the safety of the vaccine. :thumbu:

With Walz's recent announcement of fully open by May 28th and end of the state mandate on masks by July 1st or when the adult population is 70% vaccinated (which ever comes first), let's get to that 70% so the mask mandate can end sooner rather than later! (Though I do wonder how many businesses will still require them on their own for a while after)

i thought about that yesterday too. I feel like there are some companies that will want to do that, but there might be alot of people that wont use their services because of it which i dont know if they can afford after the past year.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
i thought about that yesterday too. I feel like there are some companies that will want to do that, but there might be alot of people that wont use their services because of it which i dont know if they can afford after the past year.
I for one won't be affected. If a business still requires it, I'll wear a mask. If they don't, I won't.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

Minnesota dropping the state mask mandate order in the morning. Businesses will be the ones making the choices from tomorrow morning on.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wow. I thought it would be coming by the end of the month at the earliest. It's going to be weird going into places without a mask, now. Also means i have to shave and brush my teeth more.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Wow. I thought it would be coming by the end of the month at the earliest. It's going to be weird going into places without a mask, now. Also means i have to shave and brush my teeth more.
Well... that is if those places themselves stop requiring them as well.
I won't be surprised if a lot of businesses still require them for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad