Tribute Official Brotherly Love Thread

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I think it is hard to deny that this is a team with a lot of love, not just for one another, but for the community around it.

From the hat trick neighbourhood kids, to Stutzle giving Watty player of the game for his 3yrs of sobriety, to Norris sending out a signed jersey to the guy who got his face tatted on him, to Paul's Points, to all the love that Sokolov has been shown, it feels like we are building something special here.

I am sure I'm missing other memorable moments, and I am sure there are more to come.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I think it is hard to deny that this is a team with a lot of love, not just for one another, but for the community around it.

From the hat trick neighbourhood kids, to Stutzle giving Watty player of the game for his 3yrs of sobriety, to Norris sending out a signed jersey to the guy who got his face tatted on him, to Paul's Points, to all the love that Sokolov has been shown, it feels like we are building something special here.

I am sure I'm missing other memorable moments, and I am sure there are more to come.

Standing O for Brady when he walked into the arena after signing his long term deal. Little Frank the tank shimmy for the fans.

Pronto

Mar 24, 2015
Gatineau
Hmmm let's see... brotherly love = Philadelphia = Flyers = Claude Giroux!!

I knew he'd fit right in:naughty:

Dan Patrick

Mar 11, 2020
Since that guy got Norris' face tattooed on his gut the team is 4-2-1. Coincidence? I'll let you be the judge.

Reactions: Duncstar

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008

Stutzle trading that fan a signed stick in exchange for a pack of German candy.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Bring in Matthew on a 1 year Free Agent signing like Hossa did in Detroit and the brothers can take one run at a SC together in the 23-24 season

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi folks,

Just stopping by to look at the GDT tonight and noticed this Thread from @SadEugeneOregonDonor.

I know it’s not current, but one of my favourite Senators moments in the last couple of years is:

Beautiful exchange between fans, teammates and players. I remember posting on the Canucks Board that night saying that I wasn’t even upset with the loss. Some things are bigger than the sport. I was not alone on HF Canucks in this sentiment.

Best of luck with your rebuilding process. Lots of promise in your lineup. Hopefully Management & Ownership can get behind it & support the Team into becoming competitive for Playoffs going forward.

Cheers

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
This group is one of the closer I’ve ever seen. It’s refreshing, genuine and fun to watch. Draft position be damned, I’d love to see them make the playoffs.

And side-note. This is the Matt Murray we traded for - the whole room has a different vibe around him now. He’s earned the starting goalie position back. I am elated for him.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
This is great and bodes well. They're on the right track. Next year it's time to start a season where we don't want to toss the first half in the garbage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad