Official Arizona State Sun Devils Hockey Discussion

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017
Absolute filth by Walker. Good to have him back. Proud to see this team rebounding from yesterday... let’s see if they can pull off the upset in the third.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
ASU ended up losing 6-4. But they got a PPG in each of the two games. Minnesota’s PK had been perfect for the season until then.

At Norte Dame this Saturday and Sunday.

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017
First time all season Minnesota let up more than 2 goals in a game.

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017

Some upcoming games flexed to FSNAZ. I believe their upcoming series against Notre Dame is on NHL Network if I'm not mistaken..

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017

Another stud Dman commits to this class for ASU. You are really starting to see some high end recruits committing to the Sun Devils.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

Another stud Dman commits to this class for ASU. You are really starting to see some high end recruits committing to the Sun Devils.

I'm going to use that during my next job interview.
Interviewer: What is your best trait?
Me: Elite anticipation

Reactions: Dirty Old Man

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Biked past the site of the future ASU hockey arena earlier this afternoon. It's between Sun Devil Stadium and the old Packard Stadium where ASU baseball used to play.

ZoSelnZ.jpg

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002

What does it mean that he was a "former Michigan commit"? Did he break that commitment to join ASU instead?

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017
What does it mean that he was a "former Michigan commit"? Did he break that commitment to join ASU instead?
Yup that’s exactly right. Fairly common in college recruits... kids flip commitments all the time... I will say it is noteworthy when the former school is a school like Michigan.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Yup that’s exactly right. Fairly common in college recruits... kids flip commitments all the time... I will say it is noteworthy when the former school is a school like Michigan.

Probably visited both campuses in December....easy decision.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad