* Official All-European Draft Thread *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korkki

Mar 6, 2002
Pori, Finland
Now it is my turn... Porin Ässät selects a player originally from them. The all-time pointmaker and scorer of Finnish SM-liiga. Right winger, mr. Arto Javanainen

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
I read my time is up so:

With the 90th pick in the All European Draft the Trieste Alabards are proud to select, from Dukla Jihlava Army Team, defensman:

Jan Suchy

With the 91st pick in the All European Draft the Trieste Alabards are pleased to select, from Sweden, defensman:

Lennart "Lill-Strimma" Svedberg

Kharlamov-Petrov-Mikhailov
A. Stastny-Maltsev-M. Stastny
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Kasatonov-Suchy
Svedberg-xxxx
xxxx-xxxx

Irbe
xxxx​

Last edited:

rupispupis

Apr 26, 2004
Red Army would like to select Alex Kovalev and Pavel Kubina. Can't beleive both were still there.

M.Gaborik - A.Yashin - P.Bure
T.Ruutu - P.Datsyuk - A.Kovalev
xxxxx - xxxxx - xxxxx

N.Lidstrom - T.Kaberle
P.Kubina - xxxxx

M.Kiprusoff
xxxxx

Korkki

Mar 6, 2002
Pori, Finland
Again it is my turn... Porin Ässät selects one of my all-time favourite players, a defender from Kuopio. Kimmo Timonen

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Few days has passed since the last post so I guess it's my time to pick:

With the 110th pick in the All European Draft the Trieste Alabards are proud to select, from Spartak Moscow, left wing:

Alexander Yakushev

With the 111th pick in the All European Draft the Trieste Alabards are pleased to select, from CSKA Moscow, right wing:

Vladimir Vikulov

Yakushev-Maltsev-Vikulov
A. Stastny-xxxx-M. Stastny
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Kasatonov-Suchy
Svedberg-xxxx
xxxx-xxxx

Irbe
xxxx​

Last edited:

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Fighter said:
Few days has passed since the last post so I guess it's my time to pick:

With the 110th pick in the All European Draft the Trieste Alabards are proud to select, from Spartak Moscow, left wing:

Alexander Yakushev

With the 111th pick in the All European Draft the Trieste Alabards are pleased to select, from Slovan Bratislava, center:

Vaclav Nedomansky

Yakushev-Maltsev-xxxx
A. Stastny-Nedomansky-M. Stastny
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Kasatonov-Suchy
Svedberg-xxxx
xxxx-xxxx

Irbe
xxxx​

I think you might be after the other Vaclav Nedomansky. The Slovak one is a right-winger who started the late 80s - early 90s in the NCAA, follwed by ECHL, IHL, and AHL from 92-01. I think you want the Czech Nedomansky, who was a hall-of-famer centerman, and one of the most successful Czechoslovakian player in both Amateur and Pro hockey of the 1970s. The bad news is, is that Nedomansky is already chosen. You may re-pick if you wish.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Bergeron47 said:
I think you might be after the other Vaclav Nedomansky. The Slovak one is a right-winger who started the late 80s - early 90s in the NCAA, follwed by ECHL, IHL, and AHL from 92-01. I think you want the Czech Nedomansky, who was a hall-of-famer centerman, and one of the most successful Czechoslovakian player in both Amateur and Pro hockey of the 1970s. The bad news is, is that Nedomansky is already chosen. You may re-pick if you wish.

Sorry, it was my mistake (the re-pick I mean).
I read on a site that Vaclav Nedomansky was Czech but parents were Slovaks and he left Slovan Bratislava to join Toronto.
I edited my previous post.

Korkki

Mar 6, 2002
Pori, Finland
And I think it is now my turn for next pick (and the one I miss)

So... Samuelsson Ulf (D) and Malkin Evgeni (C), I need to assign at least one center to wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->