* Official All-European Draft Thread *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
ducksflytogether said:
Dynamo is proud to select a player who we feel is the steal of the draft so far, from Sokoloce, Czechslovakia, winger Stan Mikita!

Sorry, I would have picked him with my second pick, but Stan Mikita is invalid. The rules clearly state that a player who has played for a non-European National team is invalid. Mikita played in the Summit Series for Team Canada.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Bergeron47 said:
Sorry, I would have picked him with my second pick, but Stan Mikita is invalid. The rules clearly state that a player who has played for a non-European National team is invalid. Mikita played in the Summit Series for Team Canada.

Ok. I wasn't sure if that counted or not, as it didn't involve his native Czechslovakia.

So, instead, I'll take Sergei Makarov!

Korkki

Mar 6, 2002
Pori, Finland
Porin Ässät will make a break to that all-swede line. Porin Ässät are proud to pick another center: Saku Koivu

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
With the 30 pick in the All European Draft the Trieste Alabards are proud to select from CSKA Moscow, center:

Vladimir Petrov

With the 31 pick in the All European Draft the Trieste Alabards are pleased to select from CSKA Moscow, defensman:

Alexei Kasatonov

Last edited:

Korkki

Mar 6, 2002
Pori, Finland
Porin Ässät will present a "steal" of this round. This goalie could have been the best in league for many years, but his death was a big tragedy. Pelle Lindbergh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->