***OFFICIAL AHL#2 DRAFT*** Selctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulfy14

May 11, 2004
Guys I'm leaving @ 7:10pm and wont be back until about 9:30 pm. I have a Hockey practise.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
The Manitoba Moose are tickled pink to pick up goaltenders Antero Niittymaki and Mathieu Garon both of whom have excelled at the AHL level and have promising futures beyond.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
MaDdY said:
Binghamton selects RW/C Marcel Goc
I'm sorry but... When has Goc ever played right wing? Put him there if you want but pay the price of having him perform less while out of position!

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
VanIslander said:
I'm sorry but... When has Goc ever played right wing? Put him there if you want but pay the price of having him perform less while out of position!

He's a C for sure, but im dead sure there was a game when i saw him play a winger. Im not playing him W though. I dont know why i wrote it.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
MaDdY said:
He's a C for sure, but im dead sure there was a game when i saw him play a winger. Im not playing him W though. I dont know why i wrote it.
Good. I'm in sim leagues where guys are trying to play Peca and Marleau as wingers. It's obscene!

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
The Manitoba Moose wish to salute the defensive aspects of the game and reduce the team's goals against average with the selections of centre Jay McClement and defenseman Johnny Boychuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->