Official 8th Baseball ATD Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
Yikes. Hope you didn't get much damage man.

Very minimal damage, thankfully. We've been able to arrange our basement so that anything important is safe (boiler, washer, dryer, etc). We've been dealing with this for a couple years now. I live on the low end of a hill in an old house (about 110 years old) and the basement started with some tiny trickles we thought we patched up, but 2 years ago it got bad one spring.

So we have some sandbags and a pump to help until we get the money to seal everything up, hopefully this summer. It didn't help that this time an old piece of plywood partially covered the drain.

I'm just thankful it wasn't as much snow as DC and other parts south got.

Pwnasaurus

Feb 21, 2003
Robot City
Not for me. Apart from my brother everyone in the family hates baseball with passion. My missus falls asleep by the 3rd inning.

My wife gets a lot of work done on the computer when Cardinals games are on. She once asked me who my 5 favorite current Cardinals were. When I responded that I only liked 3 players on the team currently, it took a minute to grasp the idea that you can love the team and not like the specific players. She understands now and made me a cake to celebrate the day they traded Allen Craig.

Last edited:

darko

Feb 16, 2009
My wife gets a lot of work done on the computer when Cardinals games are on. She once asked me who my 5 favorite current Cardinals were. When I responded that I only liked 3 players on the team currently, it took a minute to grasp the idea that you can love the team and not like the specific players. She understands now and made me a cake to celebrate the day they traded Allen Craig.

You got yourself a keeper.

Say Hey Kid

Bathory
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I was raised a Pirates' fan since birth. Which was after "We Are Family", just old enough to remember Sid *** Bream, and a bulk of my life was in the Dark Era. I'm enjoying the heck out of the current team.
Expectations are so high for the Cubs, but they have the 2 best teams in baseball in their division. They may not even make the playoffs. Last year was a Cinderella season.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
mattingly.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad