Official 2024 IIHF World Championship Thread

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
No Cutter this year, as of now...did he tell Team USA that he didn't want to play for them and is demanding a trade to Canada?

I wonder if USA has him on standby to see what else they can get to commit.

Like they only named Lyon when I would imagine a guy like Primeau would accept too as the best two non-playoff goalies available. But there could be some names that could shake free with first round eliminations.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
No Cutter this year, as of now...did he tell Team USA that he didn't want to play for them and is demanding a trade to Canada?
He knew he wasn’t playing in the NHL this time last year, but he does now. The Ducks may want him on their offseason program, though there are rumors that they have had indiscretions.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
There’s a good chance the US can put down 2 touchdowns against some of their competition in the group.

thedjpd

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2002
San Jose, CA
He knew he wasn’t playing in the NHL this time last year, but he does now. The Ducks may want him on their offseason program, though there are rumors that they have had indiscretions.

Indiscretions? Can you elaborate?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Indiscretions? Can you elaborate?
There is supposedly an investigation going on about whether or not Ducks players felt coerced into doing offseason workouts that are otherwise not permitted by the CBA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad