HF Habs: Official 2024 HFHabs Mock NHL Draft (COMPLETE)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
:sens:sens:sens

At 122nd, Ottawa proudly selects, from the Kelowna Rockets, forward Hiroki Gojsic.

HIROKI.jpg

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Anybody made a backup of the old mock drafts before the new forum? I think the mock draft started in 2007 pretty sure it did the same year as i started working for my current employer. I think i participated in 2012. Would be cool if somebody made a backup of all the previous editions.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
1713561002558.png
#129 MTL

With the #129 pick in the 2024 NHL draft the Montreal Canadiens are proud and excited to select from Medicine Hat Tigers of the WHL

Tomas Mrsic C 6’ 183lbs

1713560990148.png

“Quick center with an above-average trifecta of shooting, handling and passing. Defensive game and board play need a ton of work, but has second-line upside.”​

- Hadi Kalakeche

2024 mock Draft

6. Berkly Catton (C) - Spokane Chiefs (WHL)

25. Nikita Artamonov (W) - Nizhny Novgorod (KHL)

59. Luke Misa (C) - Mississauga Steelheads (OHL)

70. Linus Eriksson (C) - Djurgårdens IF (HockeyAllsvenskan)

76. Clarke Caswell (C) - Swift Current Broncos (WHL)

102. Jacob Battaglia (RW) - Kingston Frontenacs (OHL)

129. Thomas Mrsic (C) – Medicine Hat Tigers (WHL)

SJS: @WeThreeKings you are on the Clock for pick #130.

@WeThreeKings was PM

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Anybody made a backup of the old mock drafts before the new forum? I think the mock draft started in 2007 pretty sure it did the same year as i started working for my current employer. I think i participated in 2012. Would be cool if somebody made a backup of all the previous editions.

The Official started before 2007. I remember it in 2002. The Early Bird probably started around 2008.

I don't think anyone made any backups, which is too bad. The 2005 draft thread when we drafted Price is freaking legendary.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Jose Theodore had just won his Hart trophy in 2005, and was a young goalie. A lot of people were freaking out about us taking a goalie. We needed forwards & defense and not a goalie. Lol

I used to go back and read that thread like once a year.

The best part is when they asked Gainey about the pick he specifically mentioned how much they liked Halak

• Haha

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
From memory, that is funny...
- One of the controversial draft pick is Carey Price because of his position and the habs depth at the position at that time.
- One of the most hated draft from the local media was 2007 because of the lack of franco players selected from the canadiens which was also a decent pool of prospect from the Q that year. It is now considered one of the best draft from Timmins.
- 2012 was universaly praised by habs fans, scouting outlet and even the media. Looking at it now and it is awful. :laugh:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
From memory, that is funny...
- One of the controversial draft pick is Carey Price because of his position and the habs depth at the position at that time.
- One of the most hated draft from the local media was 2007 because of the lack of franco players selected from the canadiens which was also a decent pool of prospect from the Q that year. It is now considered one of the best draft from Timmins.
- 2012 was universaly praised by habs fans, scouting outlet and even the media. Looking at it now and it is awful. :laugh:

People weren't really happy with the 2023 habs draft, but it looks good so far apart from Mittelstadt (and he's a 7th round).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad