Official 2019 World Championship Thread

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
McKenzie was saying Jack Hughes might go. u18s might throw a wrench into that though.

Yeah we’ll see. They have a good potential pool of available players right now. Not a whole lot of guys without contracts for next year too.

Eichel, Kane, Saad, DeBrincat, Keller, Larkin, etc. still haven’t confirmed or denied to this point.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Well Hakstool with Canada’s staff. I guess Canada doesn’t plan on being a contending team this year in worlds.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA *breathes* AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We see a glimpse right there of who the replacement candidates would have been if Hextall did indeed fire Hakstol, and stay on as GM.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Sweden should fold as a team if Hagg makes their roster.
For Sweden, an invite if you're playing in the NHL means you're making the roster. So yeah he's making the roster... Meanwhile Dahlin, & Hjalmarsson afaik haven't gotten invited yet.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
For Sweden, an invite if you're playing in the NHL means you're making the roster. So yeah he's making the roster... Meanwhile Dahlin, & Hjalmarsson afaik haven't gotten invited yet.

Mind-boggling. Hes literally the worst dman in the NHL.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
They have the entire SHL to choose from. I refuse to believe there’s nobody better over there. It’s where he should be playing and I’m sure he wouldn’t be the best defensemen in that league.

Hak was no doubt talking him up when he spent time there :laugh:

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Swedish defensemen on non-playoff teams:

E. Gustafsson
OEL
Dahlin
Edler
Lindholm
Klefbom
Kronwall
Larsson
Brodin
Hjalmarsson
Forsling
Claesson
Pilut (AHL Playoffs)
Dahlstrom
Folin
J. Ericcson
Brannstrom
Hagg

More guys become available after the 1st round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad