HF Habs: Official 2019-2020 GDT Schedule+Sign Ups (Round 1 signups open)

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
If people don't even look at the schedule I don't know what the point of this thread is.
I'm happy the situation was sorted out earlier today, mishaps happen from time to time but when they do it gets resolved. Nice work on your GDT and to sandviper on his for the New Jersey game, the videos are always fantastic.

I'll do the game for Thursday and hopefully the Habs give us a game to actually want to watch. the schedule is updated and the December schedule is up.

Reactions: Gally11

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
I'm happy the situation was sorted out earlier today, mishaps happen from time to time but when they do it gets resolved. Nice work on your GDT and to sandviper on his for the New Jersey game, the videos are always fantastic.

I'll do the game for Thursday and hopefully the Habs give us a game to actually want to watch. the schedule is updated and the December schedule is up.

I have a holiday themed one ready to go for anytime in December - doesn't matter what game really it's all centred around the Habs first

Reactions: donghabs98

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi folks, are you looking for more Members to cover GDT’s? I enjoy doing them love the Habs and have the time to complete them as per the expectations listed in the OP.

If so, I can pick up the Philly game tonight as I noticed it hasn’t been spoken for yet.

I’m at home today due to my office being closed from frozen water pipes.

Cheers.

Reactions: donghabs98

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I just got in from work and noticed one hasn't been started for today so I hope you folks don't mind me going ahead on this one.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I really miss the GDT's threat. And I don't blame anyone. I understand. No need to explain me the reasons why.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->