GDT: Official 2016 HFVan Playoff Bandwagon Draft Thread: Tonight 7PM PST

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
wetcoaster was around to see the Millionaries win the Cup in person so he laughs at your attempt at humor.:sarcasm:

Huh...I always thought he was part of the Millionaires team that won. Also, can we get somebody on cloning Cyclone Taylor. I'd like to see what he can do with modern training and equipment.

Also, Go Panth....damn.

denkiteki

Jun 29, 2010
I forgot about this. Go Hawks! Oh wait...

Kinda funny how Hawks, Kings, and even Ducks got eliminated in the first round so any rival "cheering" ended in the first round too. :laugh:

I think i'll cheer for a STL come back and a STL vs TBL finals... that'll basically be 2 of the lowest value teams facing off and likely the fewest fans caring (thus lowering NHL revenue and hopefully a new commissioner sooner rather than later). I haven't even watched a single minute of NHL playoff hockey this year (unless you count sportscenter/connected updates during BlueJays/NBA playoff games).

WhiteCurse

Jan 4, 2013
Canada VI
Well looks like the preds are done. Was fun well it lasted. Gonna jump on the sharks wagon now. Would love to so Joe get a cup

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
just like in 2004, i'm cheering for the lightning by default, as they are the least objectionable of the teams left.

watching jojo and crosby raise the cup would make me puke.

here's to a tb/stl wgaf finals.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Wow, this is the greatest day of my life! The team I have followed for so long has won a cup. Nothing will ever top this.

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad