GDT: *OFFICIAL* 2015 Free Agency Frenzy III

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Nobody has signed Chris Stewart yet hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Arizona signing a lot of players, man I hope San Jose starts their rebuild next year(deadline)

Thorton, Marleau, Martin, Pavelski, Burns top guns getting old and I like it :handclap:

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Joe Haggerty ‏@HackswithHaggs 40 s41 sekuntia sitten

Joe Haggerty uudelleentwiittasi Rob Hanley

It has been pushed back. No time yet scheduled for it to begin. Bruins have loose ends to tie up first

on again sweeney's delayed press, what are we going to see next?

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
If Beleskey scores 20-25-ish and plays clutch in the playoffs, then that's a good $3.8mill. But the guy is 27. How much more upside does he have?

if he's under 20 goals... yeesh, I dunno.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
If Beleskey scores 20-25-ish and plays clutch in the playoffs, then that's a good $3.8mill. But the guy is 27. How much more upside does he have?

if he's under 20 goals... yeesh, I dunno.

Well we will see.

How he does here depends a lot I think on his line mates.

I don't mind the contract too much and at least the NMC is only in the first 2 years. It's going to be that long before any new picks are likely to be NHL ready.

Does he kill penalties and is he any good at it? Only reason I see them holding on to Kelly may be the PK.

I would love to see a deal for Seabrook but wonder what it would take to do it?

YNWABoston

Aug 3, 2005
Boston, MA
Still think we need another Top 9 winger and a DMan. I'd love Erhoff or Oduya. Have a feeling we'll trade for another winger too.

rob4748

Jul 5, 2013
Joe Haggerty ‏@HackswithHaggs 40 s41 sekuntia sitten

Joe Haggerty uudelleentwiittasi Rob Hanley

It has been pushed back. No time yet scheduled for it to begin. Bruins have loose ends to tie up first

on again sweeney's delayed press, what are we going to see next?

hey, thats my tweet! woo :yo:

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
hey, thats my tweet! woo :yo:

You're famous now :handclap: :laugh:

But Sweeney has to find a real D player if he meant his I'm building a playoff roster comments. We were 1 top4D short with Hamilton in the lineup and trading him without replacement in place certainly didn't help in that.
This team still has zero true 1st line wingers and let's say weakish top4D, you can't have that combo and demand those guys to win you a playoff spot, Chara+Seids simply can't be your top2 D's no matter how good their offseason is.

Make a huge play for Burns and make sure that San Jose pick is pure gold next season, price may seem like heavy now but when you are holding that 1st overall next year with Burns in the lineup it will be worth it :laugh:

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 1m1 minute ago
Horcoff agrees to 1 year deal in Anaheim.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 43s43 seconds ago
GM Don Sweeney addressing media shortly via conference call ^CS

Wish there was a way we could listen. I seem to remember being able to listen to the media conference call when they signed Ryder.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
With Saad gone there was talk on the Hawks boards that they may even bring Oduya back so i cant see Seabrook going anywhere

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad