Official 2015 Calgary Flames Draft Thread: 15th overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatHighGuy

Jul 11, 2014
Canaduh
MOD NOTE: This may be a little premature, but please discuss all 2015 draft talk in this thread. Please advise a MOD if you would like to see polls added.

IF the Flames had the first overall pick in the 2015 draft, and you were the GM, who would you pick? It doesn't have to be Eichel or McDavid, it can be anyone of the top prospects.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
Depends on their seasons next year. Don't think you can pass on McDavid at this point!

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Well, we should be better than last year, so I think it would take a lottery miracle to be in the conversation.

I'm not so sure we will be. I think it's definitely feasible that we will show improvement, but I also think that it's just as probable that we regress even further. I have no expectations for next season.

ThatHighGuy

Jul 11, 2014
Canaduh
Well, we should be better than last year, so I think it would take a lottery miracle to be in the conversation.
I don't think we're that much better than last year. If you look at the 3 teams behind us (EDM,BUF,FLA) they have added some skill to their teams and should be better this year too. I wouldn't be surprised if Florida or maybe Edmonton gets ahead of us in the standings.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
If Gio continues to play the way he did last year, Calgary won't pick top 3.

If he takes a step back, Calgary may very well finish dead last.

Flaming Satan

Driving into Legacy
May 29, 2014
YYC
Kylington or Hanifin

If we got the chance to pick between the two at the 2015 NHL entry draft who would we take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad