GDT: Official-2013 World Juniors Thread - STARTS TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Completely my theory but Canadian teams as of late are lacking heart and drive, I partly think its because these kids just expect that they are going to win because they are team Canada. These kids gotta get the mindset that everyone in the world always plays extra hard against Canada because we expect to win as a nation....as I speak this game is just getting out of hand

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth
Completely my theory but Canadian teams as of late are lacking heart and drive, I partly think its because these kids just expect that they are going to win because they are team Canada. These kids gotta get the mindset that everyone in the world always plays extra hard against Canada because we expect to win as a nation....as I speak this game is just getting out of hand

Also, look who the head scout is. Seems like we always pick the 3rd best goalie to ride .... No common sense.

McDavidMcCup

Jul 9, 2007
What inspiring coaching Spott is offering. Every time the camera shows him he is drinking water.

AK Dandyman

Sep 12, 2008
Absolutely NO ONE could win a faceoff for Canada. The Americans must have been even more dominating on FO this game than last game they played.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Also, look who the head scout is. Seems like we always pick the 3rd best goalie to ride .... No common sense.

Sad thing is that subban isn't at fault in this game, you can't win if you can't score, and the team didn't do him any favors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad