*** Officail *** X-mas gift wishing-list thread

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Good afternoon gentlemen and ladies I just wanted to get a jump out ahead of Xmas shopping and maybe perhaps be helpful to you as well as you think about the things you want to get for yourselves or want relatives to get for yourselve or just get ideas on gifts you could give unto others as you start to shop if you aren't almost literally done-zo like I am, as I am as I look on deal sites all year literally every single day looking for things to purchase for Xmas for my loved-ones.

This year I'm really hoping to take the relationship to the next level with Ashley and she has proposed that we can each spend up to $500 or at least buy stuff that would essentially cost up to $500 dollars so that we can do some bargaining hunts and get valuable merchandise for less than it might officially cost as long as it's not cheap immitation knocked-off stuff.

I am thinking about asking her for this:

Coyote_Fur_Mountain_Man_Hat_Full_Coyote_Pelt_331.jpg

Even though I will probably only wear it for 4-6 months out of a year it looks soo comfy and cozy and I think it will go good with some of the other items I have in my day-to-day wardrobe. And it's literally just under $500. For a little less you can just get the head on a part of the coyote body, not the whole body dangling in the back of the hat, but as my mom's ex bf always said and he was mostly right most of the time, "If you are going to go big, you should go biggest or might as well be going back home."

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
To get myselve into the spirit of gift-giving season and to get the selvishness out of the way so I can be more full of elvishness, I just put these onto my mom's credit card:

img17.jpg

They are literally "GRINCH-PUMPS" from Reebocks. They were originally $200 but that is for ****ers. My mom paid $75 for these so instead of getting X-mas stolen from ME, I literally got a steal from Reebocks with $125 dollars in savings to make my feet x-tra X-Massy. I will be pumping these up to the max when I'm dropping presents around the You'lltide Tree this season and literally be unblockable.

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I can't wait to be dunking upon Ashbae's pretty lips right underneath the missletoe this Holiday season with my brand-new Reebock Grinchpumps and steal some kisses in the spirit of X-mas.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Hey doofus, it's not Christmas Season literally until 2mow. It's literally the last day of Sweater Weather season today.

Gosh you are an imbecile.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Hey doofus, it's not Christmas Season literally until 2mow. It's literally the last day of Sweater Weather season today.

Gosh you are an imbecile.
If I was imbecilic would I literally be wearing my most coziest sweater right now literally all over my torso? Didnt think so and also by the way it's a x-mas themed sweater with RUDOLF on the front of it so jokes is on you.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
They are literally "GRINCH-PUMPS" from Reebocks. They were originally $200 but that is for ****ers. My mom paid $75 for these so instead of getting X-mas stolen from ME, I literally got a steal from Reebocks with $125 dollars in savings to make my feet x-tra X-Massy. I will be pumping these up to the max when I'm dropping presents around the You'lltide Tree this season and literally be unblockable.
NICE. I liderally just "copped" these and now I am literally soaring thru the air like Rudolf sores thru the stars and I am "dropping dimes" like "St. Nick" drops presence around the Holy Tree after squeazing his merry bottum thru the chimley. Literally.

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
I want Weed Stocks and a bottle of whisky. DON'T KNOW MUCH about weeds or stocks but the good people on this Lounge Board have convinced me to get some of em. And maybe a few of those crypto currencies you are raving about so much. Thanks mom.

-Your best son, Kevin

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Whilst I thought that I was almost finished completing my holiday shopping after crossing off and putting checked-marks next to all of the items on my physical list and almost completely finishing checking off the list inside of my head, I received a notification on my phone today that these are now only just under $24 dollars and they serve as a practical and maybe perhaps life-saving gift for good health and literally "piece of mind" for those who maintain a healthy diet of leafsy-green salads. It's literally just a water testing device to detect the presents of bacteria, especially in regards to any E-Coli that could be in your water so I am buying these for most of my healthy-living relatives and loved-ones and including the instructions to use these in combination within the salad-spinners I purchased for them LAST x-mas so they can spin their romaines indside them, and then test the water that you would normally just discard into the drain but instead of doing that, firstly find out if the water contains trace signs of E-Coli so you can ensure your romaines are healthful instead of potentially deadly.

71AhPfRAY7L._SL1500_.jpg

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
I usually find some of the gifts that I give in storage units throughout the year. I always have to hide the stuff really good or my girlfriend makes me sell it all before christmas. Then she makes me take her to bed bath and beyond where she spends like 800 bucks on crap that I could've just found in a storage locker for her for much less.

Christmas is a confusing time.

Reactions: VickAshley

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
So I just thought of a goofy thread idea on the way to work today (I work in sales).

What is on your Christmas list?

I'll go first:

Socks
Shoes
Feet warmers
Foot massage
Hooker
Pedicure
Sandals
Slippers

I hope santa is good to me this year.

What about you guys?

Thanks and god bless

- The Weed Stock Guy

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
So I just thought of a goofy thread idea on the way to work today (I work in sales).

What is on your Christmas list?

I'll go first:

Socks
Shoes
Feet warmers
Foot massage
Hooker
Pedicure
Sandals
Slippers

I hope santa is good to me this year.

What about you guys?

Thanks and god bless

- The Weed Stock Guy
Sounds like you are looking for comfort and coziness this holiday's season and I am sending you private positive vibes into your inbox that you get all the cozy comforts your heart desires underneath the missile-toe and hanging from your hearth!

XOXOXOXO,

Vicktor Ashley

Reactions: Kevs Security

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad