Proposal: Offers for Boeser

devils29

Jan 9, 2019
Start with Nolan Foote, Arizona's 2020-1st, and Miles Woods

Then we talk
Depending on where Arizona’s 1st ends up (they could very will win the lottery with Hall magic and it be pushed back a year/ could be a top 8 pick for all we know how the draft is going to unfold) I would consider this with some smaller stuff going either way

Reactions: zcaptain

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Boeser is seriously overrated by a lot of Canuck fans. His goals have gone down each year he's been in the league........he's never gotten more than 56 points.......he's always injured..........and he's way overpaid, at almost 6 million/year.

You guys can keep him. No one wants him.

Reactions: TS Quint

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Boeser is seriously overrated by a lot of Canuck fans. His goals have gone down each year he's been in the league........he's never gotten more than 56 points.......he's always injured..........and he's way overpaid, at almost 6 million/year.

Lmao stat watcher at its finest. Have you seen his injuries? Overpaid?? Hahahaha. Uninformed posts like these are what starts arguments on here. Terrible terrible post and you couldn’t be more wrong.

Crow

May 19, 2014

Won’t argue about the rest ev, but he isn’t overpaid at all. Maybe underpaid. “No one wants him” is one of the stupidest things I’ve read here. Not calling you stupid BTW, but every single team would want him.

Reactions: zcaptain and gianni

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014

This is about as obnoxious as me calling Matthews an 80 point player who’s overpaid

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax

Except your wrong . See the offers on him but hey we get it only TML have good players

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Start with Nolan Foote, Arizona's 2020-1st, and Miles Woods

Then we talk

The value is fair, but Foote is probably unrealistic. Fitzgerald specifically targeted him to fill a void in our organization's pipeline. I don't think Foote will be moved anytime soon.

What are your thoughts on Jesper Boqvist? He and Pettersson would be absolutely electric together.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria

I don't think he's overrated at all. In fact, this year has been his best, most complete season IMO. His goal totals are down because he's shooting a bit lower than career average and the Canucks reconfigured their PP formation, which reduced his shot volume there too. Once Toffoli was added Boeser was also bumped to the 2nd unit.

But in terms of defensive play, this has definitely been Boeser's best season. He's been a legitimate two-way asset on any line he's played on. I think he'll bounce back in terms of production.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpeakingOfTheDevils

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
I don't think he's overrated at all. In fact, this year has been his best, most complete season IMO. His goal totals are down because he's shooting a bit lower than career average and the Canucks reconfigured their PP formation, which reduced his shot volume there too. Once Toffoli was added Boeser was also bumped to the 2nd unit.

But in terms of defensive play, this has definitely been Boeser's best season. He's been a legitimate two-way asset on any line he's played on. I think he'll bounce back in terms of production.
When Toffoli got added Boeser was hurt. They’ve barely played any games together

Reactions: Love

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014

Boeser was out of the lineup when Toffoli was acquired. He only played one game with Toffoli. So pointing to that as a reason for his decreased production won’t fly. That said his drop in production could have been due to a number of factors. I’d fully expect him to rebound. He may never reach the level that his rookie season hinted at. But he may. Time will tell. That said, his value is probably at its lowest right now. There’s not much chance they move him

Reactions: Love

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
The value is fair, but Foote is probably unrealistic. Fitzgerald specifically targeted him to fill a void in our organization's pipeline. I don't think Foote will be moved anytime soon.

What are your thoughts on Jesper Boqvist? He and Pettersson would be absolutely electric together.

Well, there is no doubt that I am asking a lot, Boeser "is" one of the better young RWers in the game. Boeser is a first line player, and is exactly what your team needs. The general thought is, who ever gets the best player in the trade wins the trade. With the Canucks, they need to move things around a little.

The risk is on the Canuck here, so we are firm on our offer. We could add Stecher, if interested. IMO, it is worth further discussion.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
MN would be very tempted by Boeser, and have some nice stuff to trade(i.e. Beckman, Dumba, Addison, 11 oa + 25 oa), but at the end of the day he is a luxury, not a need. Have to save our trade assets for C's.

Last edited:

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
MN would be very tempted by Boeser, and have some nice stuff to trade(i.e. Beckman, Addison, 11 oa + 25 oa), but at the end of the day he is a luxury, not a need. Have to save our trade assets for C's.

Minnesota isn't trading this bunch of draft picks for Boeser along with draft picks when wild need a c. How do you not see with Kaprizov coming wild would have to move Parise just to make room for another winger. Even then donato will come into top 6 & wild would just sign another 4th winger if that happens.

Wild can't move Zuccarello. Parise was only willing to approve a trade to Islanders because that is where his dad played

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad