OT: Off-Topic Thread-Whats the deal with these Crows waking me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Called my doctors office again, my main doctor wasn't doing sick visits today. And the receptionist wasnt very helpful, but I bet she is instructed to try to give to that nurse that nobody wants.

I'm calling first thing tomorrow morning. As soon as the office opens. They can't shut me down again :laugh:

All I want is an antibiotic at this point. Allegra ain't cutting it.

MaineHockey1

Always watching!
Nov 13, 2007
Somewhere!
Yes, they do.

Face it Heart just kicks major league butt. I love their debut album "Dreamboat Annie". IMO not a bad song on it.

love Heart ! Have seen them 3 times ! And the shows that they do are awesome. No BS just great tunes.

This is one of my faves!

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
You could do that?! I'd love you forever!

Try, try, try to understand... he's the magic man, mama. He's got the magic hands...

yeah, why the **** not? This time last year I had no idea how to use photoshop or anything contained in doing a GDT either and those seem to be turning out ok.

I shall perhaps parlay it into a new career of becoming the next great rock music video director where I will then use my powers and revamp MTV, returning it to the glory we all once knew.

I'm only half-kidding about that last part.

Central Scrutinizer

Lord of Song
Jan 6, 2010
montreal
I really couldn't care less.

I know what your fate will be.

You will keep hustling just to make some easy money just to get your fix.

When you finally fall asleep, one eye will be open.

It would be easy in this case for me to feel sorry for myself....but i don't. I feel sorry for you.

I always sleep well.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
asking for forgiveness is haaaaaard.

but probably one of the most honest things you can do.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Called my doctors office again, my main doctor wasn't doing sick visits today. And the receptionist wasnt very helpful, but I bet she is instructed to try to give to that nurse that nobody wants.

I'm calling first thing tomorrow morning. As soon as the office opens. They can't shut me down again :laugh:

All I want is an antibiotic at this point. Allegra ain't cutting it.

be persistent. I told my boss about your story today.....he said be clear how crappy you feel.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

More animals need to be rescued like that instead of needlessly killed. I love mama, papa and baby bear. They're all cute.

member 96824

In fairness to the Kovster, who the F in their right mind uses "deeper" as their safe word? Meface.

Heat of the moment. It worked fine with other OT'ers cause I didn't have anything to worry about :sarcasm:

Nose Face Killah

Dracarys
Dec 2, 2012
MA
Why does every OT thread need to be filled with innuendoes.. o_O

Anyway, I'm hoping to make the JV hockey team for my high school next year. I hope in a few years the name "George Demarkis" will be called at the NHL Draft.. I just hope I can hold onto this dream long enough to make it happen...

bruinsfan001

Apr 2, 2010
Crows roost together as a murder during the colder months of the year to survive. For birds they are also a fairly intelligent species and communication is common. You may live near where they've chosen to spend the winter or there may be a viable food source near by. Don't be surprised if you continue hearing them till spring.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
pretzels and Nutella at midnight.

and a way happier Kovi:nod:;)

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Ya....dear changing air pressure.

you can stop giving me a low grade migraine and making my arms shake any time

thanks.

:cry::rant:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Speaking at a large conference on Substance abuse here tonight, about 500 people, many politicians, business leaders etc...not sure why I was chosen to share my story but I was and already terribly nervous, a neat aspect of this evenings conference....no alcohol served prior/during or after

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Speaking at a large conference on Substance abuse here tonight, about 500 people, many politicians, business leaders etc...not sure why I was chosen to share my story but I was and already terribly nervous, a neat aspect of this evenings conference....no alcohol served prior/during or after

Share your story--it will help others. If you were chosen its because you already helped someone change.

you'll be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad