OT: Off-Topic Thread-Whats the deal with these Crows waking me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
i cant wait until its lighter in the morning.
i walk out my door at 6am and its pitch black.
this morning a black bear bolted off my deck as i opened the door. scared the crap out of me. Turning the light on first from now on. haha.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Ya... so nothing worse than being at work and dying inside and need to hide.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
I love Led Zeppelin and I worship Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart....so I have no idea why I didn't hear or see this performance of "Stairway to Heaven" that was done at the Kennedy Center Honors in Dec. 2012 until this morning.

That's all.

Yea, someone needs to add to Nancy Wilson's Wiki ~Made Robert Plant cry performing "Stairway"

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour

Now, I'm gonna say that I sincerely hope you're not dying inside.

And, if you feel like you are, I hope you feel better real soon. :thumbu:

But, with my luck, you're reciting some poetry, or a line from a movie that I'm too out of touch to recognize. :laugh:

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Yea, someone needs to add to Nancy Wilson's Wiki ~Made Robert Plant cry performing "Stairway"

Concur. Man, what that woman can do with a guitar just drives me crazy. Rocker chicks; erryday and twice on Sunday. I've been to maybe 40 concerts in my adult life and I somehow was under a rock when they came through this summer? Dammit.

Plus, she went and married Cameron Crowe, a pretty cool dude in his own right? Not even fair. She's like the perfect woman.

Completely unrelated, is anyone else's twitter feed now automatically expanding to show photos? There are some things I just really don't have to see. :laugh:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I love Led Zeppelin and I worship Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart....so I have no idea why I didn't hear or see this performance of "Stairway to Heaven" that was done at the Kennedy Center Honors in Dec. 2012 until this morning.

That's all.

They also do a kick ass version of "Misty Mountain Hop" :yo:

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Concur. Man, what that woman can do with a guitar just drives me crazy. Rocker chicks; erryday and twice on Sunday. I've been to maybe 40 concerts in my adult life and I somehow was under a rock when they came through this summer? Dammit.

Plus, she went and married Cameron Crowe, a pretty cool dude in his own right? Not even fair. She's like the perfect woman.

Completely unrelated, is anyone else's twitter feed now automatically expanding to show photos? There are some things I just really don't have to see. :laugh:

Oops, I meant to say Anne's Wiki... but, whateves, they are a team.

Edit: She filed for divorce in 2010

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI

love her

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007

But, with my luck, you're reciting some poetry, or a line from a movie that I'm too out of touch to recognize. :laugh:

Im just completely disapointed. Im fine. The world keeps spinning.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007

Im just completely disapointed. Im fine. The world keeps spinning.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
I've loved Heart forever. Wish I had the skills to create a highlight film of David Krejci set to "Magic Man" because when I hear it these days he's what I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad