OT - NO POLITICS Off Topic 2020 part XXIV - Can we get a refund for 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
98603218_10220985024948047_7670279942424231936_n.jpg

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I’m not sure how or when it will happen, but i can’t wait to go all out on the tip for my next haircut. I figure i would’ve needed two chops in between, so do i pay for three cuts/tip and call it a day? I’m leaning that way. A whole new love and appreciation for those out of work in the service industry

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
does anyone know where I can find the old lifesavers swirl pops?? Ive been looking everywhere online and I can find them in stock anywhere. I thought about them the other day, and wanted to get a box. The red and white ones were so good.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I’m not sure how or when it will happen, but i can’t wait to go all out on the tip for my next haircut. I figure i would’ve needed two chops in between, so do i pay for three cuts/tip and call it a day? I’m leaning that way. A whole new love and appreciation for those out of work in the service industry

I get mine cut every six weeks. I missed the last appointment in March because of the shutdown. When I finally get it cut (supposedly salons will be opening in June) I will pay her for the cut I'm getting plus the one I missed and her usual tip for each one. I'm looking at 60 bucks and it will be worth every penny.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I get mine cut every six weeks. I missed the last appointment in March because of the shutdown. When I finally get it cut (supposedly salons will be opening in June) I will pay her for the cut I'm getting plus the one I missed and her usual tip for each one. I'm looking at 60 bucks and it will be worth every penny.

i think that’s sorta where I’m at too. They deserve it.

Reactions: BMC

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
The salon I go to only has one chair and a wash station. I have already texted him to get an appointment as soon as he can open. He has the sweetest dog and she gives me kisses and I give her puppy treats.

I'm the same on paying for the appointments I missed because of the shutdown. Not his fault for not being able to work.....

Reactions: BMC

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The salon I go to only has one chair and a wash station. I have already texted him to get an appointment as soon as he can open. He has the sweetest dog and she gives me kisses and I give her puppy treats.

I'm the same on paying for the appointments I missed because of the shutdown. Not his fault for not being able to work.....
My friend told me the other day that he got an illegal haircut over the weekend because he called the person he goes to and asked when they open, and apparently she goes in like once a week and cuts hair by appointment on the downlow, cash only.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
My friend told me the other day that he got an illegal haircut over the weekend because he called the person he goes to and asked when they open, and apparently she goes in like once a week and cuts hair by appointment on the downlow, cash only.

Sketchy. No shot I'm going near a barber shop or a super cuts for a long time. And I really need a haircut. When I wear a hat, I have wings now...lol

Reactions: Ladyfan

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Sketchy. No shot I'm going near a barber shop or a super cuts for a long time. And I really need a haircut. When I wear a hat, I have wings now...lol

I know the Boston area is more out of control with cases than out here, but honestly, I'm not scared or worried about going out and doing normal stuff like shopping, I just wear a mask and then sanitize my hands. Haircuts are very close contact and you don't know how many people have been there, but if salons opened up tomorrow, I might risk it.

Reactions: LSCII

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

youre not alone

Attachments

• D59BDB45-E597-4C11-9061-458388E204F2.jpeg
    D59BDB45-E597-4C11-9061-458388E204F2.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: LSCII

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site

I nearly did the same thing except for him to meet me at the hotel across from his salon. bring your number 3 clippers and your sharpest scissors. But, if he were to get caught its a 1000 dollar fine and loss of license. I can bear another possible week and a half.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->