OT - NO POLITICS Off Topic 2020 part XXII - RIP Kenny Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Well, after several years, it appears my Shark Rotator vacuum has bit the dust, so to speak. I turned it on and it sounded like it dropped the muffler. :laugh::help: Also I caught a whiff of something burning, so I shut it down. I was thinking of getting a new one anyway, since my new apartment will have more laminate flooring and less carpet. And the hose on this one looks gross inside (it's a clear hose) and I have no idea how you even clean that anyway.

Any recommendations? I have Daisy's hair to contend with when she gets shaggy. I like the Shark but am open to other brands as long as they aren't super expensive.

We have 2 dogs.Bought this Shark a few months ago and love it:

it actually performs better than the Dyson we also own.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
20200328_155417.jpg
im so bored. i legit started a fired to cook some hotdogs. lol

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

:eek:

That system is supposed to move through Tennessee later tonight... Right now it looks like probably west of me... Unless it changes its mind....

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

:cry:

I had almost forgotten about the Nashville tornados just a couple weeks ago. That already feels like it was a year ago.

Sorry Jonesboro... We know the feeling... :(

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
wiring a pair of 12v batteries in series for your kids’ power wheels is something all children should get to experience. They’re spoiled now, and suddenly a fully charged 12v on high isn’t enough for them. They ask for “two battery super speed” every time.

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappen...s-takeout-for-his-wife-s-restaurant-1.5511067

toma-kaberle.jpg

Retired Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman Tomáš Kaberle delivering for Quanto Basta during pandemic shutdown

When former NHLer Tomáš Kaberle shows up at people's doors with takeout, he says they either start giggling and snapping pictures, or they look at him quizzically and say, "I know you from somewhere."

The retired Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman might not be on the ice anymore, but he's still busy working — this time for his restaurateur wife.

"It's a family-style restaurant. And, you know, at the same time, I like to think of all the customers like a family," Kaberle told As It Happens host Carol Off.

"It's kind of fun. If I can make them laugh at this time, whatever it takes."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad