HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
carry on

EErUN11XUAUcqy7

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Had a single chip with shredded cheese and the tiniest sliver of a Carolina reaper. This was almost two hours ago. I still feel it and it also brought on a headache.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Had a single chip with shredded cheese and the tiniest sliver of a Carolina reaper. This was almost two hours ago. I still feel it and it also brought on a headache.

My buddy at work grew ghost chilis in his garden this year and brought some in for me. Me and another guy split one in the office to see how hot it was. He was dying, while I went back for more and finished it. It was hot, but not unpleasant.

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
My son happened upon this place last year. He said it was a great place to pass the time waiting for his next flight. I'd love to see it some day.​
Not to disappoint, but O’Leary’s (Sports Bar & Restaurant | O'Learys Sweden) is a sports bar chain in Scandinavia. I think the founder lived in Boston for a while. All the restaurants are Boston themed with photos, banners etc. all B’s, Celtics, Pats, Sox. The menu contain delicacies like the Marvin Hagler pulled pork sandwich, Steak Belichick and Ray’s hot chilli burger.

You can find one much like the one in the picture in pretty much any decent-sized town in Sweden and a few in Denmark and Norway (I think) as well.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Stye gel treatment works wonders but it is so messy.

Anyone got any better ways to get rid of one?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
May be dumb question but are Canadian figure skaters Scott & Tessa doing it ?

I really hope so

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Took a walk just now and about five minutes in my upper back just completely seized up. I stopped and tried to stretch it out, and position myself in a way it felt better. Then i forged ahead and walked another minute before i just couldn’t do it. Had to call my girlfriend to pick me up and drive me back lol

Holy shit balls this is intense.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Took a walk just now and about five minutes in my upper back just completely seized up. I stopped and tried to stretch it out, and position myself in a way it felt better. Then i forged ahead and walked another minute before i just couldn’t do it. Had to call my girlfriend to pick me up and drive me back lol

Holy **** balls this is intense.

How long have you been having back issues?

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Watched Bill Burr and Dave Chapelle's Netflix specials last night back to back and I have to say Burr's was way better. My wife and I were laughing out loud way more with Burr than with Chapelle. He seemed to be more focused on commentary than comedy to us

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad