OT - NO POLITICS Off Topic 2019 part XVII - Fall is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I hope all goes well, and I hope your insurance company sends the bill to Brad Marchand. ;)
View from waiting room

1CFB640B-3D7D-401F-947A-92E9E6B1D587.jpeg
0C798734-3B6B-4CE1-B325-0659230CDF64.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: dabid and Aeroforce

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Being based now in AZ, I peruse the Coyotes board as well. It's fun to hear them complain about traffic on I-10. God forbid they ever had to navigate I-93 or 128. 10 is no picnic, but it's nothing compared to Boston traffic.
this is the truth.

Good Lord do they fear traffic here. I know I've said it before...I commuted to Belmont from the North Shore for TWO years (for a part time job) in a 96 Maxima and routinely got stuck at the merge from NH. Nothing like being boxed in my 18-wheelers.
Arizona is so cute.

Reactions: Fenway

wandk128

Oct 14, 2008
Anyone in the Foxboro area who wants to make an easy $100+?

Wow, that sounds super sketchy. Nope, I am not hacked. Legitimate legal opportunity for anyone in the area

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
190923_al_m1.jpg

Legendary 7News photographer Alan McNaughton died Sunday at Boston’s Beth Israel Hospital at the age of 81. The Brighton native began working at the station that became 7News on March 11, 1964, and continued uninterrupted for 55 years.

“He’s got to be the most dedicated employee Channel 7 has ever had,” said 7News reporter Jonathan Hall.

His employment started just over a month after The Beatles’ first performance on the Ed Sullivan Show and spanned 10 presidents, 12 Massachusetts governors and five Boston mayors, the last of which honored Al Monday afternoon.

“Very sad to hear of Al’s passing,” Mayor Marty Walsh wrote in a tweet. “He was very well-respected and always a pleasure to work with. He will be missed in Boston and beyond.”

7News remembers legendary photographer Al McNaughton

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Oh no! :amazed: I’m sure you’ll get great care give the work connections, but I know it’s not what you were hoping for.

It is what it is

On inspection he have left-sided intrinsic atrophy and wasting. He has a mild fixed flexion contracture of the small finger but postures into flexion with much more than that contracture. Radial and median nerves are intact bilaterally. Sensation is intact bilaterally. Pulses intact bilaterally. Intrinsic strength is very weak. FDP to the fifth is 3 out of 5. FCU is difficult to assess. He has no tenderness over the ulnar nerve at the elbow or wrist and negative Tinel's

I reviewed his electrodiagnostic test that show severe cubital tunnel on the left and mild.

I reviewed his ultrasound which was positive for his ulnar nerve at the elbow not at the wrist.

Given this I would recommend surgical decompression of the ulnar nerve at the elbow. Details of the surgery were discussed. This should be done at 1 of the inpatient hospitals although hopefully can be done as an outpatient.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
It is what it is

On inspection he have left-sided intrinsic atrophy and wasting. He has a mild fixed flexion contracture of the small finger but postures into flexion with much more than that contracture. Radial and median nerves are intact bilaterally. Sensation is intact bilaterally. Pulses intact bilaterally. Intrinsic strength is very weak. FDP to the fifth is 3 out of 5. FCU is difficult to assess. He has no tenderness over the ulnar nerve at the elbow or wrist and negative Tinel's

I reviewed his electrodiagnostic test that show severe cubital tunnel on the left and mild.

I reviewed his ultrasound which was positive for his ulnar nerve at the elbow not at the wrist.

Given this I would recommend surgical decompression of the ulnar nerve at the elbow. Details of the surgery were discussed. This should be done at 1 of the inpatient hospitals although hopefully can be done as an outpatient.
You'll be like new. It's all for the better.

Reactions: Chief Nine

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Going at 5 to get my dog who had ACL surgery yesterday

My poor baby they said did great but isn’t eating and nervous

Can’t wait to see her

Dogs are the best

my dog just had his 2nd TPLO on the opposite knee, first night is rough, but by day 4 they start to put weight on the leg. He's a pretty big dog, just got to make they stay immobile and keep the cone on so they don't infect the wound. Right now Im almost 2 months in and started aqua therapy, have dog insurance so most everything is covered

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Pure idiocy.

They don't care about people's health. All they care about is getting their money......and right now, they don't feel like they're getting enough of it.
I agree. These companies are just as bad as the tabacco companies.

The whole thing is just gross. I'm also glad they're starting to take this stuff seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad