OT - NO POLITICS Off Topic 2019 part XVI - Hockey Is Coming!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pemulis

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2008
postdocing in Sydney
Holy moly! I just found out this weekend that Jesse Gabrielle (the one and only) played in the Australian hockey league this winter for the Canberra team (Canberra Braves). The season just ended but apparently he was untouchable. So weird, the level of play here is similar to strong high school hockey in MA. So I'd expect him to dominate. I probably would have gone to a game if I'd have known.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I can't wait. New season, time to turn the page. The past is the past and it's time to start over. That's the beauty of sports to me
Fresh sheet of ice ! Drop the puck !

It was disappointing that the B's did not win the cup last June but they did far better than I thought they would. I hope all are healed up soon .

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Anyone else's towns freaking out over EEE ?

Emergency calls from the town to advise people to stay inside after dusk, etc. School sports are cancelling outdoor evening practices and games. It's crazy.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
I can't wait. New season, time to turn the page. The past is the past and it's time to start over. That's the beauty of sports to me

Fresh sheet of ice ! Drop the puck !

It was disappointing that the B's did not win the cup last June but they did far better than I thought they would. I hope all are healed up soon .

If you're not excited about an upcoming hockey season, you're not a hockey fan. Even a bad hockey season is better than any other sport.
I'm with all of you. Tough loss to end the season or not, I'm ready to dive into the next one.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Anyone else's towns freaking out over EEE ?

Emergency calls from the town to advise people to stay inside after dusk, etc. School sports are cancelling outdoor evening practices and games. It's crazy.

pretty sure this happens every 5 years. I dont watch the news or anything so not really sure how bad it is this year. Cant really avoid mosquitoes until late october.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->