OT: Off Topic 2019 part XV - NO Politics! ...none, nil, nada...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Not if they are done right. but then, everyone has different tastes. Like Lonnie, who thinks ketchup is the fifth food group.

My problem is I'm not a vegetable person. Corn, peas, string beans & potatoes (which I'm going to have to cut way back on, too many carbs!) and that's it. I've never liked the smell, taste or texture of most vegetables. :dunno:

Reactions: Olden McGroin

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I don't mind Guy Fieri to a point because it seems to me that the character he's playing is really what he is. :dunno: So I guess he's genuine and he does have a passion for what he does and he's very good at it. Bobby Flay just strikes me as an arrogant type
I love Guy Fieri because of how genuinely excited he is over food. He's corny and the living embodiment of a late 90s frat boy, but he's clearly an authentic person.

Bobby Flay as you say is just arrogant

My all time favorite Food Network person though is Giada di Laurentiis. <3 <3 <3

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
68597446_10218495496631395_5264208116102201344_n.jpg

Reactions: rfournier103

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Rocco DiSpirito is an absolute jackwagon.

He is arrogant and the crap that comes out of his mouth during live demos is beyond cringeworthy.

Todd English is another jerk

Reactions: Strafer

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
My problem is I'm not a vegetable person. Corn, peas, string beans & potatoes (which I'm going to have to cut way back on, too many carbs!) and that's it. I've never liked the smell, taste or texture of most vegetables. :dunno:

Same here. The veggies that come to mind that I find most repulsive are cauliflower, brussel sprouts, beets and any kind of squash.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I kinda miss some of the old TLC shows, like Clean Sweep and What Not to Wear. WNTW got old after a while but some of the outfits were hilarious

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
I kinda miss some of the old TLC shows, like Clean Sweep and What Not to Wear. WNTW got old after a while but some of the outfits were hilarious
Give me HGTV and I can survive indefinitely. Especially Property Brothers and Fixer Upper. Love the renovation shows. Even Flip or Flop before Tarek and Christina couldn't stand each other anymore. But it all started with This Old House and Hometime.

Reactions: Alicat

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
That is my problem. Nor do I like fish. I do try to eat a salad every day though, usually with dinner, and I use baby spinach greens even. Granted there is also some egg, cheese and some form of meat as well as the dressing and croutons but hey, it's a compromise in my world. LOL

Reactions: Strafer and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->