OT - NO POLITICS Off Topic 2019 part XIX -Holiday Shopping Done ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I’m off 10 days going out to breakfast & to Bruins Pro shop right now
Beauty. I just re-signed my work contract, so I'm off work until the 6th of Jan, so I have lots of free time for the first time in ages, haha.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
All this talk of the split antler chews, i think I’ll have to pick one up for Pinball, formerly known as Zdeno. Just not sure if he would have any interest in a chew at this stage in his life, but worth a try!

Reactions: BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
This will be me leaving work in about five hours:

1iTH1WIUjM0VATSw.gif

They are going to be nice and let us leave at maybe 4:20 instead of 4:30.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

At least I'm off for two weeks.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
It's always mimosa time.

You should legally be allowed 3 beers per day at work. Reduces stress, and doesn't get you drunk.
I'll keep that in mind as I job hunt.

Getting laid off truly was a blessing in disguise as I have learned some rather unsavory things in the past week.

No one should be afraid to go to work or made to feel like they have no place in their workplace (I didn't feel this way but some of my colleagues do)

Reactions: BMC

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
Legendary cruise, Carnival Glory rakes Carnival Legend in Mexico

And he goes on to almost hit the Oasis of the Seas

Last edited:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Just got treated to lunch and entertainment by a co worker who had the day off. Stopped in with a couple pizzas, a bottle of coke for me, and his sons Oculus virtual reality headset gaming thing. My belly is full and I’m freaking exhausted. That was so much fun. I got to dance to michael Jackson holding light sabers, and played some legit first person shooter. My back is screaming.

He let it slip last week that he just wanted his family to get him an amazon card cuz he had his run down 4 bay garage fixed up. He needs tools and toys to fill the space. So, that’s what i gave him.

everybody wins today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->