OT: Off Topic 2019 part XIV - Days are getting shorter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Im somebody last I checked and I do talk about it.
So a swing and a miss.

My opinion is that mass slaughter has increased rapidly. Mainly by whackadoo white males that for whatever reason you want to pick are feeling empowered.

I dont believe in semi automatic weapon ownership and I dont believe in any person being able to just buy a gun like a loaf of bread. I want background checks.

Do those things and hunt and protect oneself to the hearts content.
Rifle or pistol. Have a f***ing ball.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
They’re saying that they are treating the El Paso shooting as domestic terrorism and a possible hate crime.

The fact that 29 people are dead for no reason is haunting and unnecessary.

Sadly until this country is ready to have a real conversation about gun control, mental health and home grown terrorism nothing is going to change.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Bump stocks have just been banned. Semi Automatic isnt fast and if you were to acquire an automatic rifle or pistol it takes YEARS and tons of money and you go on a government watch list. Illegal I cant speak on.
What is the AR one that has been used in many of these killings ???? Sorry these guns have to go.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
So a swing and a miss.

My opinion is that mass slaughter has increased rapidly. Mainly by whackadoo white males that for whatever reason you want to pick are feeling empowered.

I dont believe in semi automatic weapon ownership and I dont believe in any person being able to just buy a gun like a loaf of bread. I want background checks.

Rifle or pistol. Have a ****ing ball.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
So a swing and a miss.

Sorry, but nobody is talking about it. I watch the news every night, it's not a topic.

Calling gun violence a white guy problem is ridiculous, it's a society problem.

Where can you buy a gun without a background check?

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
They’re saying that they are treating the El Paso shooting as domestic terrorism and a possible hate crime.

The fact that 29 people are dead for no reason is haunting and unnecessary.

Sadly until this country is ready to have a real conversation about gun control, mental health and home grown terrorism nothing will happen
The majority of people in this country want gun control. It is unfortunate that the NRA has way too
much power over our "leaders"

Reactions: Alicat

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
What is the AR one that has been used in many of these killings ???? Sorry these guns have to go.

AR is an armalite rifle or something NOT an assault rifle. I have one like 10 feet away from me. LEGAL ones in this country are semi automatic. 1 trigger pull one bullet unless they have a recently banned bum stock or illegally have purchased an automatic which is either 3 round burst when u trigger pull or all bullets.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
AR is an armalite rifle or something NOT an assault rifle. I have one like 10 feet away from me. LEGAL ones in this country are semi automatic. 1 trigger pull one bullet unless they have a recently banned bum stock or illegally have purchased an automatic which is either 3 round burst when u trigger pull or all bullets.
NO ONE needs this

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
So a swing and a miss.

As I mentioned automatics are illegal sooooo what kind of guns can people own? A Musket?

And you cant just buy a gun like bread. They have background checks. California is a 2 week waiting period.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Sorry, but nobody is talking about it. I watch the news every night, it's not a topic.

Calling gun violence a white guy problem is ridiculous, it's a society problem.

Where can you buy a gun without a background check?

Where did I say it was a white guy problem?

And you still stuck on ‘nobody’ really? Nobody?
Because whatever news you watch doesnt mention it that equals ‘nobody ‘?

And get away without background checks many states with private sales and the ‘gun show loophole’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad