OT: Off Topic 2019 part XIII - The Dog Days Of Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
4 heparin shots a day - all it is doing is leaving bruises on belly

They got me walking around the unit with a walker so progress being made

I’m so glad somebody else understands my pain. The bruises look insane once they give them to you in enough spots. Just one giant purple belly. Looked like I was taking body shots from Jose Aldo

Best of luck in your recovery. Hopefully they bring in the therapy dogs :)

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Reading this stuff makes me kind of happy they pushed me out the door about an hour after my sinus surgery last year

Reactions: Fenway

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
@Kovi and I are getting a ticket package for the Coyotes this year, and we both want a kachina jersey. I will always be a Bs fan first and foremost, but i don't think there's anything wrong with following a team and rooting for them, as long as your first first team always comes first. Unless your other team is the Habs. Then you can **** right off! Right @BMC?

I've never gotten the whole sneaker thing. I buy shoes to wear them. They get worn out, so I get a new pair. :dunno:

Damn right @Glove Malfunction ! :nod:

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
so tragic, so sorry for your loss friend. Put those seat belt`s on indeed, and for those of legal age to drive, put the seat belt`s on and put your damn cell phones in the glove compartment when you are on the road. Our vehicle currently at the mechanics as Mrs Odaat got dinged from behind last night coming home from work. The woman hit her hard enough to put a serious dent in our bumper and a terrific citizen pulled over to not just see if she was ok but to blast the woman who she saw with her head down on her cell while inching along in traffic.

On our way soon to get some tests done and Mrs Odaat felt a touch "off" this morning, hoping it`s not a concussion

Yikes! I hope Mrs. ODAAT will be all right. I don't know about your province but here in CT texting & driving is a criminal offense. As it should be, why should anyone get hurt or killed because some fool wouldn't put that damn phone down?

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Monitor a bunch of ****

I’d have the blood drawn and a giant needle of heparin jammed into my belly every 3-4 hours for two weeks. When I got home I slept for 18 straight hours. It was like I’d never slept before

Sleeping in a hospital is damn near impossible even if you're not being woken up for blood drawing or to take medicine.

Reactions: Fenway

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Sleeping in a hospital is damn near impossible even if you're not being woken up for blood drawing or to take medicine.

Big facts. I had to request my anti-anxiety meds right before bed so I could sleep. They gave me so many steroids my facial hair started to grow in evenly. If they gave me more my kidneys would’ve failed. Naturally being hopped up on roids Made it impossible to sleep So on the rare times I was able to sleep and got woken up I was quite a curmudgeon. God bless nurses and CNA’s. It’s a thankless job and it is so important. I can’t say enough good things about the ones in the neurology unit at Cape Cod hospital. They made the situation a lot better than it was going to be

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->