OT: Off Topic 2018 part II - Warm enough for ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
I'm so sorry. Try to hang in there, it will get better.

I mean I am good. Just feel like a fool. Too old to be deceived like I was. Its weird normally I would be upset but I mainly miss her daughters and cant see how someone would let their children get close and bond with someone only to do what she did.

woke up today to missed phone calls from her youngest, idk what she wants or needs and I dont think I will reply to her. It will feel weird if I did.

Reactions: BMC

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Crazy. So much to say.....

Like what? It's legit crazy out here. When I heard and hear people say this is a cowboy state I thought it was a saying but crazy stuff legit happens here everyday.

Been here a lil more than a year and already feel like moving. Nothing to do with this video or the crazy people but the weather. I need to be by the coast. Save up and in a few years maybe move to one of these places Texas, Washington, back to So Cal, back to Mass or maybe pursue my dream of moving to New Zealand.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Speaking of old appliance colors

F85FDAF0-E79B-4ED5-B8C8-F60928ECCBD9.jpeg

This fridge is still cranking along after possibly 50 years maybe?

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Now this chick txting me like I know we not together anymore but dont do my kids like that u see them calling u.

UM we didnt break up amicably. Why would I keep in contact with your daughters. I told them if their mom and I didnt stay together we probably wouldnt talk. They knew/know the deal. Maybe their mom shouldnt be such a skeez and user and people would stay in their lives.

Not replying to her or her kids

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I don’t know but from an old guy’s perspective the Foo Fighters are one of the best legit rock bands to come along in a long, long time. Dave Grohl is a great showman and songwiter and seems like a very cool guy to boot

I go to a good amount of concerts and they put on the best show I’ve seen. Tonight and tomorrow will be #4 and #5 seeing them.

Dave Grohl is top 3 people I’d like to have a beer with. May even be #1 but that’s too much pressure so I say top 3.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
I don’t know but from an old guy’s perspective the Foo Fighters are one of the best legit rock bands to come along in a long, long time. Dave Grohl is a great showman and songwiter and seems like a very cool guy to boot

Last MCR CD was a good rock CD as well, Foo Fighters one of those bands that sticks around because theyre consistant

This is awesome too

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
This is an ad at the Sounds game. I realize they actually know who Pekka is and that he doesn't play baseball, but it sure seems like a dumb way to advertise at a sports game. :help:
20180721_175655.jpg

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
The Sounds game was fun. I didn't realize they moved up to AAA from AA.

Oh, and it was a doubleheader, which I didn't find out until this morning. Two games for the price of one :D although they were only seven innings each and we left after the fourth inning of the second game.

The park is fantastic. It's three years old. I don't what kind of amenities other minor league parks have, but they've got a mini golf course, bounce house, basketball shooting contest, cornhole, and ping pong tables all set up by right field. They also have seating areas with couches like you're just sitting in someone's living room. :laugh: I ended up parking in the garage next door after all, and you can see the playing field from your parking spot. Very convenient.

I was impressed! And they had a sale on hats, so I got one for $11.

Oh, and the scoreboard is a giant guitar. Shocking I know. :laugh:

20180721_162654-1440x1080.jpg

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
If you ever get the chance to see the Foo Fighters, go. Holy shit. 3 straight hours of absolutely incredible music with ridiculous energy.

Reactions: Chief Nine

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
If you ever get the chance to see the Foo Fighters, go. Holy ****. 3 straight hours of absolutely incredible music with ridiculous energy.
Saw them a long time ago with the Chilly Peppers. Great concert.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Watching Game 7 vs the Leafs n NHLN. B’s down 4-3 with 6:00 left in the 2nd!

Babcock is smiling and high-5ing his players on the bench.
37 is getting thrown out at the dot.

Marchy pots the empty-netter.
Don't forget Pierre telling everyone how relaxed Babcock was. :rolleyes:
He had lots of time to relax after that game. :D

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
It's a month away, but save this date if you can: August 24 for the Comm. Ave. Classic at Walter Brown Arena.

2018 Rosters(so far)

Boston College

Brian Dumoulin / D / 2013 / Pittsburgh Penguins
Mike Matheson / D / Florida Panthers
Noah Hanifin / D / 2018 / Calgary Flames
Mike Mottau / D / Boston Bruins
Ian McCoshen / D / Florida Panthers
Zach Sanford / F / St. Louis Blues
Kevin Hayes / F / 2014 / New York Rangers
Jimmy Hayes / F / 2012 / Pittsburgh Penguins
Paul Carey / F / 2012 / Ottawa Senators
Chris Kreider / F / New York Rangers