Celtics/NBA Pre-Season Thread: Celtics, now owners of minor league Red Claws, say team will stay in Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I just want to know what Lavar Ball's reaction was toward his son getting traded out of LA and to a garbage New Orleans team (though the package they got is friggin' good and they'll get out of the cellar and could become good if that draft pick hits)
I usually tune him out but when he starts trashing Lebron it should be amusing

I wonder if any NBA team can be in last place in January make a coaching change and win the title ?

In retrospect the closer you can probably get is Toronto who hired a new coach and traded for a guy who really is the only top 30 player ?

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore

And that's on top of Ingram, Ball, and Josh Hart.

Pelicans knocked it out of the park IMO.

Can't wait for Lakers to max a PG instead of filling out their depth with second tier guys, and losing in the second round.

So tired of LeBron.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I never thought I would see a Montreal paper salute a Toronto team

CAN_JM.jpg

or Montrealers riot for a Toronto team. I usually watch sports up here with my brothers friends who all root against Toronto in every sport no matter what so they were going for Golden State. I was happy to see them win bc it's the only team they put on TV here so I've watched their games for years even though I support the Celtics

Video Showing Riots Break Out In The Streets Of Montreal After Raptors Victory

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
So do we now get to have the conversation: Who is the bigger disappointment post 2007; Celtics with 1 title or Bruins with 1 title?

Both are equally frustrating, but I'd say that the Bruins didn't find themselves running into a Lebron every postseason for like 7 years straight. They had more open paths to win a second title where they lost to worse teams (2012, 2014, 2019).

Celtics were blocked more by the Lakers/Heat/Cavs, and though they never even made it to a finals since 2010, the Warriors would be there to destroy them every year before this one.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Both are equally frustrating, but I'd say that the Bruins didn't find themselves running into a Lebron every postseason for like 7 years straight. They had more open paths to win a second title where they lost to worse teams (2012, 2014, 2019).

Celtics were blocked more by the Lakers/Heat/Cavs, and though they never even made it to a finals since 2010, the Warriors would be there to destroy them every year before this one.

Give us a break! Get better and not just threw the radio and fake trades that never happen. I was told and heard this past year's Celtic team was going to be the greatest of all time ?

Want to talk about a choke job, they suck and have sucked for a long time even with the gifts "trader Dan" was given. What now ? are they going to blow it up again LOL

The modern day Celtics are the NHL's version of the Leafs only not as good. Oh did I mention I HATE basketball :)

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Give us a break! Get better and not just threw the radio and fake trades that never happen. I was told and heard this past year's Celtic team was going to be the greatest of all time ?

Want to talk about a choke job, they suck and have sucked for a long time even with the gifts "trader Dan" was given. What now ? are they going to blow it up again LOL

The modern day Celtics are the NHL's version of the Leafs only not as good. Oh did I mention I HATE basketball :)

Literally nobody ever said that. At all.

Reactions: dabid

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
I guess they could trade Horford or Hayward, would that work?
No one will take Hayward's contract until he shows he's back to the level he was at in Utah.

They could trade Horford. But how do you convince Kawhi to come to a team with no Irving, no Horford, and a questionable Gordon Hayward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->