Blue Jays Discussion: Off-Season Pt VIII: Spring approaches and less (fewer) things are happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Unless Atkins kept quiet while knowing about incidents, I don't think merely having an association with someone makes you guilty of some sort of wrongdoing.

Agreed. They may have never been aware of any of this, especially if it stopped at Francona. It’s sad to see how blood thirsty people are to try and ruin people. I don’t condone Callaways actions, but people try to drag everyone through the mud.

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
The Yankees manager Aaron Boone is getting a pacemaker at the age of 47. Sigh. :(

There is one thing that I constantly go back to when a younger person develops a condition that is rare for their age group, but that can be triggered.

If Boone had a pre-existing heart condition, the Yanks would likely have gotten him on beta-blockers before he ever needed a pacemaker.

Reactions: smitty10

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Unless Atkins kept quiet while knowing about incidents, I don't think merely having an association with someone makes you guilty of some sort of wrongdoing.
The article quoted seems to be about his hiring of him. Why would he be saying something negative at that time? Maybe I’m misunderstanding the article that’s being quoted.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
82 mph change
82 mph curve
92 mph slider
up to 94 on the 4 seamer so far

clean first inning for swr

struck out stanton for his first mlb strikeout

Last edited:

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Cool cool cool.
Can’t wait to see how my boy Nick Allgeyer does.
Ps, I’m not sure where to post this, but at 8 PM all of the Leafs, raptors, Jays, and Marlies will be playing… All at the same time. I don’t imagine that happens to often.

Last edited:

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
He's become a bit overlooked with Pearson and SWR getting all the attention on the pitching side, but he's not far off and has a pretty ridiculous ceiling.
If the Blue Jays are in playoff contention in August/September, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him up as a bullpen piece.

Reactions: Discoverer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad